05

My feelings sunk as Caroline faked the Big O. Why couldn't she just get herself seen by a Gynecologist? I mean, Simon was remarkable! Heck I was having a big O here just by reading it, and she wasn't! Obviously there was something insanely wrong here!

I shook my head as I read on, the feeling that Simon knew about her faking the Big O lingered in my mind and I knew that Caroline would have to face it sometime, or she was never going to get the Orgasm that had been stripped off her.

As the chapter ended, the reminder that I had homework to do now and the luxury of reading another chapter could only be used after I had finished the whole lot of homework sunk into my head. Letting out a soft sigh I placed my little doggy ear bookmark on the page and closed the book, placing it onto the window bench beside me.

The day was a dark one, it was also quite cold. I watched as the rain continued to pour over the dark forest, the windows were open and the cold breeze occasionally blew in, heavily flowing the drapes over my face. I smiled as the light white drapes caressed my cheeks and retreated back onto its original place.

It was also slightly foggy, the mountains at a far distance were barely visible as the slow mist flowed through towards the castle, the rain and the dark glow giving it the even more mystical vibe.

I scanned through the windows, as was my habit, trying to find any form of life inside there, maids, valets or whatever the fancy rich people had in castles, but stopped at the fourth floor balcony.

The man who usually stood there and always caught my eye, stood there against the balcony, his blue shirt shining through distinctively. His features were blurry but I was certain that he was staring at me just as I, him.

I had often caught the man standing there, and he had often caught me looking at the castle. I suppose it was awkward looking at each other from such a great distance all so often.

I wonder what he did there in the castle. Maybe I should wave? After all, we had been staring buddies for nearly a week.

Lifting my right hand, I waved at him unsurely, a small smile graced my lips. What for, I had no idea. It wasn't like the man could see me smiling from there. Heck, I couldn't even see his face! How would he see me smile?

The man just stood there and I feeling like an idiot, placed my arm back onto my lap and looked down embarrassed.

God Theia! That man must be think you're such an idiot! Make a run for it woman!

My face burning with embarrassment I quickly lifted my gaze towards the window to close it when I saw the man still standing there. He was waving back.

A short laugh left my lips as I instantly waved back happily and closed the window, walking towards my study table.

That man had seen me wave. He had waved back!

'I wonder if the man knows of the other guy who jumped off of the balcony that night?' I thought as I sat on the chair and grabbed hold of my text books. Art canvas, pastels and paint rested just by my feet and I looked at them awkwardly.

My hands were itching to grab hold on them and just get on with it but I had homework to do first. Oh the pain of being a student!

It had been a week since I'd last seen Bryce, two days since the stalker incident, this being the second day and due to a storm it was announced that Rosenberg High would be closed for the day. Although I had had most of my assignments completed and packed I had only realized this morning that Math and Biology was still pending and due by tomorrow.