11

A giggle left my lips as Bryce snuggled closer into me, his heavy arm draping my waist as he drew lazy circles on the cotton of my tank top.

"Tomorrow's Monday," I commented randomly, my eyes on the lit Christmas lights placed in jars on the stand beside my bed. They looked so pretty.

"Aren't you a smart one," Bryce replied, his tone carrying the slight innuendo of sarcasm. I couldn't help but frown.

"Shut up!" I mumbled, smacking his arms lightly while he chuckled and pulled me closer against him, his naked chest touching my bare shoulders. I was thankful he had agreed to at least put on the boxers. The rest of the articles of clothing I had removed from his bag now rested where I had obtained it from.

Inside the bag.

"Can we play twenty one questions?" I asked, turning slightly to look at him. It was obvious that neither one of us were sleepy, and although I could feel his reason of sleeplessness pressing up against my butt, I on the other hand was beyond excited to have the man I thought to be the human replica of Adonis himself lying beside me, whispering soft compliments.

Smirking I looked towards the ceiling and laughed mentally.

"Sure," Bryce chuckled, turning me so I could face him now, I however turned again so that my back rested against the soft mattress of my bed.

"You start!" I said, enthusiastically.

Bryce breathed in, and although I was not looking at him I was sure he had his thinking face on. "Okay... Er... Oh wow I got nothing."

I gasped, and shot upright in bed. He didn't have anything to ask me? Nothing he wanted to know? Did he even want to know me?!

"You have nothing you want to ask me?! Nothing?!"

Bryce grimaced. "Well there isn't much—there isn't much to know anymore."

I stared at him wide eye. What?!

"What do you mean?"

He sighed and pulled on my hand, making me lie on my back again.

"I know everything there is to know about you," Bryce murmured. He changed positions so that he could loom over me.

I gulped.

"I know you Theia," he whispered, his lips now only a pencil's width away.

"How—"

His lips landed on mine.

Bryce bit on my lower lip, slightly licking on it before pushing his tongue into my mouth, my tongue instantly massaging against his. I couldn't hold off the moan that left my lips as my arms went around his shoulder and pulled him closer. How had we gone from twenty-one questions to kissing?

It seemed like forever when I finally managed to settle back to reality. We couldn't put of knowing each other like this all the time. I was serious. I need to know if he was too.

"Bryce," I breathed, pulling me lips away from his and quickly turning my face so that his lips landed on my cheeks instead. That didn't deter him though, he only continued to place warm wet kisses all over my neck, biting and nipping on occasional spots. I sighed. It was no use telling him to quit it, he would just growl and continue as if I had never spoken.

A soft sigh left my lips again as I felt him trace his tongue over a heated bit of skin. "Bryce! I thought we were playing twen—Bryce!—Please."

Bryce stilled for a second before placing a soft kiss on my neck and moved over to snuggle with me again.

"Theia Anderson. Born on the 9th of March, 1995. You grew up in California and went to school there until you moved to Piedmond a month ago. Your favorite colors are grey and navy blue—two very complimenting colors if you ask me—You love pizza and french fries and grilled chicken. Together. You love Pie more than cake, your favorite ice-cream flavor is cookie dough. You're in love with books and Me. Me more though. You prefer rain over the sun. You're crazy and yet compassionate—" he moved closer, his lips touching my ear before he whispered, "—and you also look extremely sexy in lingerie."