06

The last siren went off, indicating the end of the day and I quickly made my way towards the parking lot. The slow tingle of hope for Bryce coming over stayed at the back of my mind as I walked further away from the school building.

"Anderson wait!" a voice called up from behind me and I turned around to see none other than Matthew running towards me. I smiled as I watched a dozen girls sigh dreamily when Matt passed them.

"What's up Jefferson?" I chuckled, putting an arm around Matthew's as we continued to walk towards his jeep. He was my ride after all.

"Heard you caught Rome's eye in art class," he drawled out slowly, as if cautious of not hitting a sore spot.

I groaned. "Ugh! Yes! That boy makes me so mad! Who is he anyway?"

Matthew chuckled as he walked beside me, "Roman Naight. Only child of Alistair Naight, the great Roman Tycoon, sole heir to his fathers many incredibly successful companies. Professional painter, black belt in Karate and a total lady killer."

I flinched at the lady killer part.

"I knew he resembled Jeff the killer for a reason!" I cried out, actually alarmed. "Incase he kills me, you have the full permission to open that box I keep under my bed all the time."

Matthew suddenly stopped dead in his track, and turned around to look at me concerned before he burst out in hysterics. As 'blonde' as I was, I wanted to cry.

"Jeff the killer doesn't exist Thi! God you're so cute!" Matthew chuckled as he pinched my cheeks.

This is so not fair, I was 18 for god's sake!

"YES HE DOES! And I hate chu" I grumbled, rubbing my slightly sore cheeks. He didn't have to pinch so hard!

"I love you too Pump-"

"Theia," the dark slightly husky voice I had come to be scared of spoke from behind me causing both Matthew and I to instantly turn around, startled.

How could someone creep up on someone so quietly? While they were walking?

"What the hell" I hissed. "Do you get paid to scare people like that?!"

"We're going to your place now? For the project?" Rome questioned me, seeming irritated. Totally ignoring my question.

Project?! Today?! What the- no! What! But the credits... Ugh.

"Ok," I mumbled, before looking towards Matthew with a guilty smile.

Matthew chuckled seeing my expression and gave me a little side ways hug. Best guy best-friend ever!

"See ya later Thi." he called out as he raised a hand to wave before nodding at Roman and then getting into his jeep.

I turned towards Jeff the killer, folding my arms in front. "Well?"

His eyes narrowed at me before he grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards a black Audi R8.

Damn it he had the car I wanted!

I tore my eyes away from my baby and instantly connected them back on it. Everybody else was staring.

"Damn it Rome! Everyone is staring! Let go!" I hissed, making sure to glue my eyes on the beauty that was in front of me.

"Let them stare," Rome muttered back indifferently as we reached the car and he opened the door, motioning me to get in.

As quick as I could I placed my butt onto the seat and pulled on the seatbelt before looking at Rome who was already seated on the drivers seat!

How the hell is he so fast?!