09

A storm was coming. The waving branches of the trees swayed swiftly as if to witness the upcoming danger.

Well, maybe I exaggerated a bit.

The storm really was in forecast, and the branches really were swaying with the fast pace of the Saturday morning breeze.

I walked out of the bathroom, and looking at the dull grey day outside smiled before returning back to bed, and lying beside the big bulk of a man who seemed fast asleep. It was only 6 in the morning anyway.

A smile made its way on my lips as I watched Bryce sleep, the scars on his chest shining silver against the tan of his skin.

Wonder what caused it?

He looked so peaceful sleeping.

Sighing happily, I ran a finger on the edges of a light scar just above his eyebrow before leaning in and placing a kiss on the tip of his nose.

Instantly, his arm wrapped around me and pulled me closer. I smiled and closed my eyes, letting sleep once more take over.

*

There was something wet moving around my neck. It was tickling me, and then causing a little bit of pain, and then pleasure.

I frowned, the heaviness leaving my eyes as clear thoughts began to formulate itself in my head.

Just then the pain in my neck increased a tad bit and I nearly jumped upright in bed from the shock of it. My eyes wide open I directed it towards Bryce and frowned.

He was clearly having a field day with my neck. I smacked the largeness of his arm resting on my tummy and he looked up at me curiously.

"Yes?" Bryce asked, casually.

He is going around nipping and biting on my neck and he doesn't know what's bothering me? Men!

Scowling at him, I moved a bit when my attention shifted to something entirely different. Something completely raw and very male. Something that was currently poking me on the side of my thigh.

"Wh-Wha- it's poking me!" I whispered hurriedly, disappointed I had stuttered.

"Mmhhm," Bryce hummed as he suddenly moved over me, and with a wicked grin lowered himself on me, rubbing the huge bulge against my pelvis.

A throaty moan escaped me as I clutched onto his biceps and he buried his nose into the crook of my neck, placing soft kisses on it as if he had all the time in the world for this one particular thing.

Bryce suddenly moved back and looked at me seriously, his eyes now dark, almost the color of midnight blue.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, before slowly leaning in, never breaking eye contact, and placing his lips on mine.

A dreamy sigh left me as Bryce's fingers found their way to my naked belly and he started running wonderful tiny circles around it as he kissed me.

Pulling and nipping on my lips his tongue dipped into my mouth, completely diminishing any bit of resistance.

I couldn't help but let out a low moan as his fingers moved upwards and edged the swells of my breast.

"THEIA ANDERSON! OPEN THE DOOR THIS INSTANT!"

A growl ripped out of Bryce's chest.

Shit! Marley!

"Bryce! Go hide please!" I whispered, trying my best not to choke on the excessive amount of breathing I was doing. Or at least, trying.