13

Bailey's P.O.V.

After we were done eating, we all headed back to Jax's house. I really need to get home, if I don't get home soon my father will beat me twice as hard as I think he is. I hated that my father is like this. I just wish that he could be loving and supporting to me.

We pulled into Jax's driveway and parked in the garage and as soon as the car stopped he jumped out and I was dragged up to his room. I laid on his bed as he went to change, he quickly came back with some gray sweatpants on, and no shirt. Damn is that hot, ughh his abs. 

I wiggled around trying to re-adjusted this stupid thong. Like who the hell would want to wear something like this, it is so uncomfortable, and its like getting a constant wedgie. He plopped on the bed next to me. I glanced at his abs again and licked my lips, dammit not today Bailey. He lightly touched my arm making me look in his direction. Jax put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I was very tense at first but started to ease into him, his grip never loosening. He was warm, and I felt oddly protected in his arms. He looked at me with caution as I stared at him not sure if I was ready for his next move.

He slowly lowered his head to my shoulder and pulled my back against his chest and nuzzled his head into my neck. His strong protective arms still tightly wrapped around me as he drew circles with his thumbs on my back, immediately relaxing me. I felt at ease in his arms the way that he held me made me feel like nothing could ever harm me again. I snuggled into his hold causing a smile made its way to Jax's face.

"Just trust me baby girl." He whispered into my neck sending chills down my spine.

He snuggled into me more, I was laying on my side and he was partially laying on me. My hand went up to his hair. I've always wanted to touch his hair, it always looked so soft but I thought I would get in trouble if I touched it. I ran my fingers through his silky soft hair and he let out a breath and snuggled closer to me. I smiled and played with his hair some more, and he held me tighter in his arms as he began to kiss my neck making me shiver. He chuckled but continued to leave pecks all along my neck slightly exposing my skin from behind my hoodie. He gently pulled it back a little farther exposing more of my skin, respecting my wish to keep my hoodie on. 

"God damn Bailey, you drive me crazy." He said nuzzling into me more.

His legs wrapped in between mine as he pulled my head to his chest and tightened his grip on me, effortlessly moving me on top of him. He looked at me and smiled and kissed the top of my hoodie before snuggling into me. Seconds later we were both asleep in each others arms.

---------------------------

"Aren't they just so cute!" I heard a female voice speak.

"They are pretty cute." A guy, I'm assuming said.

"Babe, why can't you be that cute with me?" Another female voice spoke.

"Because, you sleep like a pig." A different male voice said.

"Guys, you are waking her up, shut the hell up." Another male voice said.

"Yeah, Jesus. I wanna get a picture of this just so I can pester Jax about this." Yet another male voice said.

I heard the clicks of cameras. I snuggled closer to Jax. I don't like this. I really don't like this. I squeezed Jax trying to find some sort of comfort. I just kept hearing clicks and 'aww's. I pinched Jax and he groaned.

"Guys shut the hell up." He said groaning.

He pulled me closer to him and snuggled into my neck. He squeezed me and kissed my hoodie, seeing as it covered my neck. He groaned and pulled it back. He stuck his head in my hood and began kissing my neck. He pulled my body into his. I thought he was going to flatten me if he pulled me any closer.

"They are so cute!" I heard his mom say.

He shot out of his daze and looked around his room. I hid behind his back making sure no one saw me more than they already did. He stuck his arm out and held my side behind him. Instinctively protecting me from whatever was in the room. 

"What the hell are you guys doing in my room!" He yelled.

"We were coming over, you weren't out there and your mom said that you were in your room, so we came up here. You guys are so cute together!" A girl said.

"MOM!" Jax yelled.

"Don't look at me, they were the one's that came up here." She said acting innocent.

"Good fucking god." Jax mumbled as he pulled me in front of him and snuggled into me laying back down. I let him, I don't really know why I did, but I did and snuggled into him as well feeling that sense of protection again. 

"See you guys are goals!" A girl yelled.

"Out! Now!" Jax yelled.

"Ok but Jailey is happening!" A guy yelled, "That's a nice ship name for them right?"

"Yes, Danny. Now lets give the lovebirds their privacy." Another guy said.

Jax groaned into my chest and I let out a giggle, "My friends are idiots, don't mind them." 

I smiled and nodded my head. He chuckled and picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs with him, causing me to let out a little shriek not expecting to be picked up. When we got out to the living room all of the seats were taken up but one. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap and laid his head on my shoulder staring at his friends. There were 2 girls and 3 guys. All of them looked about the same age as Jax and I.

"Bailey meet my friends. Everyone this is Bailey, she doesn't talk, and she wears a hoodie, you try to take it off I will punch you so fucking hard you will end up in the hospital. Don't test me." Jax said glaring at all of them. 

One of the boys stood up and introduced himself, "Hello there sweet cheeks, I am Drake!"

I blushed at the nickname and tried to hide my face. I could feel Jax tense at he nickname but he quickly blew it off after the next person spoke, "I am Grace and believe it or not I'm dating that fool."

A boy next to her waved at me once she was done talking and introduced himself, "I'm Kevin, you can call me Kev." 

"I'm Stella. I'm dating Kev."

"And last but not least..... dun dun dun...... I'm Danny. Unicorns are just the best right. Oh my god! You are so fucking cute!" He said over excitedly.

"Yeah, so Drake is the dummy -" Jax started to say. 

"Hey!" Drake yelled.

"Grace is the sweetheart. Kev is the hard-ass. Stella is the bitch. And Danny is the dramatic one, also very gay."

I nodded and shrunk into Jax. I didn't like all of this attention. I don't like people looking at me. I grabbed onto his waist for some comfort. I don't know when I became so dependent on him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his body, his shirtless torso brushing up against the exposed skin on my wrists making my cheeks go red. 

*Edited*