Victor

Chapter #2
I wake up to a loud ass alarm.

"Fuck." I say as I'm turning it off. I forgot, today's the first day of school.
I'm starting Sophomore year today. I was supposed to be a Junior already but I got held back a grade. This was a while back, because I hardly ever actually showed up to school.

I woke up too damn early.

I hear my mom yell "Vic you're gonna be late for school and it's barely the first day!"

"Man I ain't ready to go back to school." I say to myself as I'm getting up from my warm ass bed.
I comb my hair back, "I need a fuckin' hair cut" I complain.
I wash my face real quick with the cold ass water, it's getting all over my neck and chest, which makes me get even colder.

"Victor!" I hear my mom yell again.

I brush my teeth, wash my hands and smooth my dark brown hair back.

"Victor if you don't come out to the car in 5 minuets I'm leaving your ass here to walk!"

"I fucking heard you the first time you said to come out damn!" I say getting frustrated, I hate when she rushes me.

I change into some dark blue 501's and a white 'T, I quickly put some black vans on, grab my black hoodie and head out.

I'm cold as shit when I get in the car my mom starts giving me crap about how I'm not responsible. As I'm about to get off the car because of all her yelling, she asks if I want food.

"Have you talked to dad yet?" I ask her, I've been meaning to ask him to take me shooting again, he hasn't been home as much anymore.

She hesitates for a while then says "No,Vic why don't you talk to him, you know he's been working a lot, but he tries his best to be here for you, you know that right?"

I let out a loud, dramatic and irritating sigh

"Yeah, I know." I respond, knowing damn well they haven't really been getting along these past few days.

She stops at the front of the school I'm about 5 minuets late.

So much for getting up 'early'.

I walk into the attendance room. "It's the first day of school Victor, and I suppose you're late?" Mrs.Luz, one of the counselors asks.

"Yuuuup" I say right along with my you-can't-resist-me smile.

That never worked with her last year though. "Victor what?" She says in a serious tone, not giving a shit about my smile.

"Victor Ramirez" I respond.