Isabel

Chapter #7
  When I arrive to my house after school, I knock and my sister opens the door she's as tall as me but 6 years older.
Her name is Silvia,she has chocolate brown hair and a very high pitched voice.

People say we look alike, I don't see it.

She's carrying Alexzander my nephew who is 9 months and very chubby ,he starts smiling and laughing when he see's me.
I come in and ask where my mom is she's usually still laying down or...

" She went to the store a while ago" my sister says.

"Ughhhh, what time is she coming back?"I say as I lay down on the brown hard couch.

"I don't fucking know, she should be back soon though" She says.

Me and my sister start talking and a few minutes later we hear a car pull up in the drive way.

Its my mom,she has dark red hair, that she dyes every 2 weeks.
She always has sunglasses on her head,she can be the nicest and coolest mom ever at times but can also be very loud and angry on moody days.

My mom come's in and we all talk for a while.

"Where'd you go?" I ask her.

"I went to pay the light bill and went grocery shopping." She says

"Mmm"

My sister and mom end up having their own conversation.

All of a sudden the conversation goes from talking about bills to talking about me.
I start walking to my room before my mom starts yelling at me about how I never listen.

I go into my room and I hear my phone start ringing.

Its my brother, he's locked up in juvenile hall for something stupid he did.

My brother's name is Edgar,he's 17 years old and has dimples he has dark brown hair, funny, kind and can always make everyone around him laugh.

I answer the phone and have to listen to this thing talk before we can actually start talking.

"Hey" I say after the lady finishes saying that the call will be recorded and "blah blah blah" a bunch of bullshit.

"Hey what're you doing?" My brother says in a deep voice.

"Nothing, just in my room, my mom started yelling at me so I just came in here, what about you?"

"Watching a movie, how's school? It was your first day as a freshman huh?"

"Ugh, yaaaa, I hate going back to school, but it was alright I guess, when are you getting out?"

"In like 7 months" He says kind of softly.

"It's been so long since I last saw you in person, when you get out, you better get your shit together and stop going out and doing dumb shit" I say to him.

"Yee, but when I get out, we're going to hella places, we haven't gone on a road trip in daaaaays" He says trying to make the conversation better.

A few minutes after talking, I walk out to the living room and pass the phone to my sister and my mom.

After a few minutes there's one minute left so we say our goodbye's and I love you's to him.