Victor

Chapter #4

Right before walking into 5th period, a girl looked at me for a koo minuet.

I notice I'm smiling just by thinking about it, for no damn reason.

And this ain't a fake smile, like a real one with both ends of my mouth going up.

Before I can think of anything else I notice the girl went into room 97, the class I'm supposed to be in right now.

This is a freshman class, I failed freshman year math so I have to retake it in order to graduate.

That girl is either a freshmeat or also has to retake the class.

I feel someone hit the back of my head, as I turn around ready to smack the fuck out of anyone tryna fuck with me, I see one of my realist friends, Luis.

"You got 'Q' too?" He says while smiling, knowing damn well I would have knocked him out if he wasn't Luis.

"Smack me one more time, and you'll have to be in the hospital one more time, Entiendes?!"
I say to Luis while giving him a serious look.

He chuckles, not believing for one second that I'll knock his ass out. "I'm fuckin with you Vic, but seriously you got room 97 too?"

I give him an angry glare as I nod and we both walk together.

I take a deep breath as I walk in.

I look around and see the girl that was just staring at me.

She has dark brown, long and straight hair. She's tan and right away I can tell she's Latina.
I can't quite see her face because she already has her head down like if she's already tired of this class.
She has a black T' that hugs her flat stomach and makes her boobs stand out, blue ripped jeans, and either she's tryna sit in a way to make her ass look big or it's just...big, I look at her shoes, their some shiny ass black air forces.

I turn away not wanting her to notice I'm being a creep and think I'm checking her out.

Luis sits all the way in the back and calls me to sit next to him. I sit next to this idiot and listen to the teacher who's still calling out attendance.

"Isabel Garcia" he shouts.

The hot Latina with curves raises her hand and says "Here."

She says it in a very quiet voice that I can barely hear. The teacher didn't though.

"Isabel Garcia?!" He yells a little louder.

"Here!" She shouts with an annoyed tone in her voice.

I start smile. She has an attitude, cute.