Victor

Why can't my last name be, Gonzalez, Victor Gonzalez.

I have to sit next to Kaylee, I guess her last name is Rolen or some shit like that.

I look to my left ,Luis and Isabel are talking, smiling and laughing.

It gets me fucking irritated and mad seeing them talk.

Luis is doing the same old trick he does whenever he talks to girls, he smiles , laughs and starts getting closer little by little.

And Isabel looks like she's falling for his bullshit.

"You haven't done your notes?" Kaylee says looking at my paper.

I look down at my blank sheet of binder paper "Uhh I guess not."

"Here you can copy off mine" she grins and slides it towards my desk.

"Oh ight, thanks" I start writing.

"So..." she starts taking out a mirror from her backpack and fixes her hair down.

Isabel never fixes her hair, she just combs threw it a lot with her fingers, and she still looks good.

"Why do girls care so much about their fucking appearance?" I ask her.

She stops and puts her mirror down "What do you mean?"

"I don't know, girls are always doing their makeup or hair in class."

"Well I don't want to be looking like shit all day" she responds.

I take a quick glance at Isabel, who's still having a 'fun' conversation with my best friend. "I mean like some girls don't have to be fixing themselves up and they'll still look bomb."

She smiles thinking I meant it towards her. "Some girls don't fix up during school and end up looking like they just came out the garbage can by the end of the day."

"Not all girls"

"Most of them" she responds.

I finish writing the notes down and give her, her paper back. "Thanks"

"Aha"

Isabel gets up and asks the teacher to go to the restroom, as she walks out I'm trying to find any excuse to speak to her.

I get up and start walking towards the door without thinking it through.

"Mr.Ramirez where do you think you're going?" Q asks.

Fuck. I didn't think of an excuse.

"I gotta take a piss."

Everyone laughs and looks at the teacher waiting for his response.

"I need to write you a pass."

"Nah, no you don't." I say walking out the class, slamming the door behind me.

I start walking to the hallway and see Isabel with one of her friends next to a locker.

I don't know how to start a conversation even though I'm an expert at flirting and approaching a girl.

She makes me nervous, like if I've never talked to a female in my fucking life.

Her friend then walks away, as she passes by me, she looks at me and smiles.

Not my type. I can tell when a girl gets a lot of attention from guys, she thinks she can get anyone.

I'm getting closer to Isabel and I still don't know how I'm going to play this.

All I know is that she looks good as fuck with those jeans.

"Hey, ain't you supposed to be in the restroom?" I give her one of my best smiles, that usually does the trick with females.

She freezes for a brief second and looks at me shyly. Then she straightens up, and she looks sexy mean again.

"Supposed to be. And where should you be?" She raises her right eyebrow and looks me straight in the eye.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I wink, getting closer to her.

She smells like flowers, rose's and I'm not sure what else but I'm fucking liking it.

Fuck. I'm not supposed to like this, why am I even talking to her in the first place.

"You're standing in my personal bubble." She looks like she's trying to hold back a smile, but doesn't back up.

I put my hands in my jean pockets not knowing what to do with them.

I move my head closer down to her, I can smell the minty scent of gum and the mixture of rose's, it makes me feel week at the knees, but I stay with the chill vibe.

I'm feeling nowhere near 'cool' I want to lean over and kiss her soft, glossy, and inviting lips.

But I'm scared of what she'll do.

"Your personal bubble?" I smile looking confused.

If I lean in about five more inches, we would be touching lips right about now.

She still doesn't back up, she raises her eyebrow up and looks at me with those angry dark brown eyes, but they still have that innocent little girl vibe to em' that I love for some reason.

"Yes, my personal bubble, ya know, like you're a little too close."

"Then why ain't you backing up chula?" I grin.

"Because you're the one invading my space, why don't you back up?" She gets closer and raises her eyebrow once again, not showing one hint of intimidation.

Shit, who's intimidating who now?

We're now about three inches apart from each other and my breath hitches for the briefest second.

She smiles knowing she's the one who's making me nervous now.

"So do we start making out now?" I say trying to stop the torture she's making me go through by standing this close.

"Ha, funny" she smiles and backs up. "Anyways I gotta go." She starts walking away looking mean as hell.

"How bout we ditch this period and get the fuck outta here?" I say grinning.

She looks back at me and smiles. "Pshh, you ain't even about that life."

"You'd be surprised." I respond.

She makes a bubble with the gum she has in her mouth, pops it and chuckles.

I stay there standing by myself with my hands still in my pockets, smiling like an idiot as I see her walk away with her curls bouncing around.