Victor

Chapter 10

"I was just mindin' my own business, when a girl came up to me askin' if I was the one sellin' them edie's" Luis is tellin me about how more and more people are coming to him asking for edibles or bud.

"Oh shit really?" I say to him as I throw a chip in my mouth.

"Yee, I asked her who she'd heard that from but she didn't wanna tell me." He says.

"That's crazy" I tell him.
"What if a square finds out and snitches you out." I tell him.

"Hell nah, don't even say that nigga." He says smiling with his eyes wide open and both his eyebrows going up.

I shrug "I'm just sayin', nigga you better watch out."

"Yee I know, anyways are you-" He says being interrupted by the bell.

"Ah fuck!" I say while rolling my eyes.

Me and Luis start walking towards our class when a girl with light brown hair and one of those basic PINK sweaters every girl wears, comes up to me.

"Hi" she says shyly.

"Wassup" I respond while giving her a cocky smile.

Shes cute, not my type but I'll flirt with her, just for the fuck of it.

"Umm..." she looks back at one of her friends, she's looking at us excited and smiling.

"Umm what?" I say, still smiling.

"Okay so this is a dare, I have to ask for your Snapchat." She says fast through gritted teeth.

"Ohh, I see" I look back at her friend, then take my phone out.

"So are you gon' ask for it, because I'm abouta be late" I tell her.

"Omg okay, so what's your Snapchat?" she says.

I give her my snap and and she runs to her friend, when I keep walking I hear them giggle.

"Fucking Vic, you get all them bitches" Luis says while laughing.

"You already knowww." I say smiling.

"They're all up on your ass, except one." He says then moving his nodding once fast so I can look that way.

I turn around and see the girl from my class.

"Isabel, I think her name is?" He says smiling.

"I ain't trippen, she's a freshmeat." I say to him.

"Aye you gotta admit, she's hot" he says back.

She is pretty cute, she has eyes that can kill if she looks at you long enough but that also have an innocent vibe to em', she has soft looking lips, damn she is hot.

"Eh" I shrug. "She's alright"

I look at her a little longer, but I notice she's trying to hold herself back from doing something.

Her hands are shaking, her eyebrow's arched and her sweet innocent eyes look darker than usual and have an angry look in them.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Luis interrupts my thoughts.

"Shut the fuck up" I tell him.

I look back at her, and for the briefest moment she looks at me.

All of a sudden her eyes go back to looking all innocent and shit.
Her hands start touching the ends of her hair, and she looks down as if her hair is the most interesting thing right now.

She looks... nervous.

And all of a sudden I start feeling nervous too as I notice I'm fidgeting with my earphones in my hands.