Victor

Chapter #8
  When we get home, my dad's workin' on our old black Honda.

It hasn't worked for a while now. I get out the car and walk towards him.

My 2 little brother's are running around, playing soccer.

"Victor wanna play?" My 9 year old brother, Carlos asks with his foot on tops of the soccer ball.

"Nah, I'm good. I'm goin' to the park right now." I tell him.

"Please!!!" He starts to beg, I hate it when people beg me, I feel like they're tryna force me to something I already said 'no' to.

"Nah stay here and play with Julian" I tell him.

Julian's 6 years old, the youngest , and the sweetest little boy, out of all three of us.

"Dude what the fuck, Julian doesn't even know how to play right! Just one small game please Vic ?!" Carlos begs.

"Watch your fucking mouth, I already said no, ya no chinges!" I say to my little bro.

He gives me the same killer stare that my dad uses with us, and the same one I use with everyone, I guess it runs in the family, my little brother then walks away mumbling something in Spanish.

"Yeah keep talkin that shit on your way out." I say laughing.

He turns his head and looks at me, right before flipping me off, which make me laugh even more.

I turn to look back at my dad once again.

"I put that bike of yours in the garage, I don't know why you put all your time in that thing." My dad says to me.

He's always giving me crap about how I'm always in the street with my bike and buying new parts for it.

It's all I got, and the only thing I can use to get me outta the house as much as possible.

"Yea my day was good, thanks for askin' dad" I respond, not that I give two fucks if he even asks about my day, he never does, he's always out workin' or drinkin'.

"Ay bring me a Bud Wiser, you can grab one for yourself if you want one." He says askin' for a beer while he's under the car.

I shake my head silently and walk inside to the fridge, I look at the beers in there and think to myself.

"Should I grab one for myself?" Nah, I grab one and take it to my dad.

  As I hand it to him I say "What do you even need this car for? You and Mom already got one, why don't you just sell it already."

"I don't know, Vic we might need it one day, and it won't work, plus I don't like sitting around the house all day, I want to do something with the time I have off work." He says.

Shit why can't he just take me fuckin' shootin' if he has all this time.

I'll admit the car's pretty dope, but he doesn't really need it.

"Oh, alright whatever, ima go ride around, I'll be back before dinner ight?" I say to him.

"You just tellin' me you're goin out, or are you asking me?" He says before taking a big gulp out of his beer.

"I ain't really askin you, I just want you to know." I say  while smirking and walking towards the garage.

I grab my black bike and head out to the street.

Putting my earphones on full blast, I hop on my bike and start riding it.

God I wish these rides lasted forever.

It's the loud music in my ears, the wind hitting my face, I can go as fast as I'd like.

It lets me forget all the problems in the world, but sadly, I can't ride all night and I have to get home some day today.