Isabel

It's Monday morning, my hair isn't curling the way I want it to, my hand acts as if it's never applied eyeliner in it's life, and I don't know what to wear.

I look outside and it's raining.

I change into some dark blue jeans, I just put a maroon oversized hoodie over my bra, and put some black Vans on.

"Ugh whatever" I say to myself as I look in the mirror.

I walk over to the restroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and fix my eyeliner until I'm completely satisfied with how it came out, I put some mascara, and lip gloss.

I try fixing my curls some more, but it's no use, they look like... shit.

"Hey" I say to my mom as I'm walking out to the kitchen.

"Why do you always wake up so late? You were supposed to be at the bus stop 30 minuets ago, I can't be driving you to school everyday, unless you want to give me gas money?"

"Uhh I wake up super early every other day of the week for school, and you expect me to wake up early on a Monday? plus, ya girls got a ride already" I say as I make myself some cereal.

"Okay, but, really? 30 minuets later?"

I look at my phone "it's 20 minuets later actually" I smile.

She rolls her eyes.

"Anyways can I have like 5$ to buy food for lunch?" I say changing the subject.

She starts to open her purse. "Okay, hold on"

I take my phone out my back pocket as I feel it vibrate.

Lia- "hey Africa I'll be there to pick you up in 5 minuets"

I roll my eyes and smile after reading 'Africa' , it's a nickname a guy gave me last year when he found out my first name is America, and all of a sudden everyone decides to call me Africa.

It doesn't bother me, because I know they aren't trying to offend me or get me mad, and I'm just used to it now.

My mom hands me a 5$ bill "Here"

"Thanks" I respond.

Lia- "Im outside"

-if you're not bored of reading this story yet, I love you 💗💗because I feel like it's getting a little boring but when they meet it'll get better, I hope lol-

-y'all should follow me on the gram @isabelll.hbz

-or the snap @isabelg209

Thankz for reading lovez😘😘❤️