29

Bailey's P.O.V.

I quickly pulled my hoodie back on. This time I left my hood down. Duke jumped up on the bed next to me. I began to pet his head and he snuggled into me. Jax pulled me closer to him. The credits of the movie were rolling along the screen. So much for watching that.

Jax was staring at me. His eyes moving to every spot on my face. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I smiled while kissing him back. He pushed me on my back and was straddling my lap. His hands were placed on the sides of my head holding up his body weight.

My hands were wrapped tightly around the back of his neck. His lips trailed up my jaw and towards my ear. He kissed my ear lobe and made a trail of kisses down my jaw and to the base of my neck. He began sucking on my collar bone. I let out a breathless moan. He groaned and sucked harder.

The door burst open and his mother walked in only to star at us with a knowing smirk. I froze under Jax. For 2 reasons, 1 being it was his mother, and 2 being that my hood was down. Jax kept going at my neck. I went to pull my hoodie up but he grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

"Jax." I whispered.

"Hmmm." He hummed against my neck.

His mother cleared her throat making Jax freeze. He quickly pulled my hoodie up and then backed away from me. His mom gave him a smirk.

"I was going to say that dinner was ready but seeing that makes me think you aren't that hungry anymore if you catch my drift." She said winking.

Blush spread all over my face. Jax was smirking at me. He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze still smirking at me. I gave him a glare and he let out a chuckle.

"We'll come down in a bit." Jax said.

"Ok. And Bailey, you don't need that hood up. I already saw your beautiful face. If you wanna blame someone blame the one that was eating you." She said smirking and walking out.

I glared at Jax and he pulled me onto his lap. He put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"Just think baby girl. That's one less person you have to shock with your beauty." He said kissing me again.

"Or with my ugliness." I mumbled.

Jax quickly threw me onto the bed. My back pressed against it. He straddled me again and grabbed my chin making me look at him.

"We already discussed this baby girl."

"That doesn't mean it changed anything."

"You are the most beautiful girl I have every laid my eyes on. There isn't one person in this world that thinks you are ugly. You are stunning. Everything about you is perfect. Even if you can't see that, everyone knows it, they can see that you are beautiful, stunning, smart, strong girl. If you can't see that then we need to get those eyes of yours checked out." He said.

I blushed and stared him in the eyes. He gave me a genuine smile. It made a smile form on my face. He brushed his lips against mine teasing me. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him fully to me. His lips met mine and we began kissing again.

"I don't want grandchildren yet! YET!" His mom yelled from downstairs.

I let out a giggle and pecked his lips one more time. He picked me up and carried me downstairs. His mom was sitting at the table with a knowing smirk on her face. I blushed and pushed my face into Jax's.

"Baby girl, don't be so embarrassed. It's my mom." Jax said.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if I took out some of your baby pictures?" She asked.

Jax's face flushed and the only color that could be seen was bright red.

"Mom if you do that I will not talk to you for a year." He said still blushing.

"Oh you know you wouldn't last that long." She said smirking.

Jax sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I gave him a questioning look but he just ignored it and pulled my plate over to me. He began eating and I followed step. We at in silence but I could feel Jax's gaze on me once in a while.

He had decided to talk my hood off while walking down the stairs. He looked and me and then stared off at the wall. He would eat a few bites. Look at me. And then the wall.

"What are you doing?" I asked giving him a funny look.

"I was just wondering what our babies would look like. Wouldn't they be cute?" He asked.

I shook my head with a smile etched across my face. His mom looked at us in excitement.

"You two would litterly have the cutest babies in the world!" She said excited.

She whipped out her phone and began clicking things. She waited for a couple minutes and then took a picture of us. She clicked a few things and her eyes widened.

"OH. MY. GOD." She said.

She handed me the phone. On the screen there were 2 little kids. One a boy and one a girl. They were the cutest little things in the world! I took a closer look and saw that it had combined our faces. Jax was smirking at me.

"I told you we would make cute babies."

I slapped his arm and handed his mom her phone back. She looked at the two kids on her phone again and smirked.

"On second thought, you can go back up to that room. Jax forget what I told you before." She said smirking.

"MOM!" He yelled blushing.

"What? If she's going to be popping out your babies that are yours, I want them soon!" She said standing up to wash her plate.

I thought about it for a while. What if we did have kids. Would Jax stay with me, or would he kick me out to be on my own as a single mother?