II

~

~

LIN HYUN followed staff people who led her to a room,she knocked and opened it slowy,"Hello.",she said to the person in the room as the person bowed to her greeting her back.

"Cai Xukun,is it? Please tell me I got it right."

He chuckled and nodded.He is so adorable,she thought.

"Bae Lin Hyun?",he asked and she nodded in reply.

"Now we will announce the 24 hours rankings from the moment when the voting started.",said a member of the staff behind the camera.

"Oh my God,I am so NOT ready for this.",said Lin Hyun as they both laughed,shocked by the situation.

"Have you ever thought about what rank you are?"

"Umm,I'm hoping I'd be within top nine.I'll be happy if I can get up to six because the seat I chose was number six.",said Xukun.Lin Hyun really hoped that he could at least be in top nine,he totally derserved it.

"I am not number one that's what I know.",joked Lin Hyun.

"Why not?",asked the staff member.

"Even though that seat felt nice,I am the only girl and either people are like 'yay I like her' or they'll be like 'what is she doing here?' you know,so I don't want to get my hopes up to finally have a really low ranking."

"Aww,let me give you a hug.",said Xukun,wrapping his arms around her petite body,"You are so small."

She hit his arm playfully,"Ouch.",he groaned,rubbing his arm.

They both went to pick up their little file and went back to their places,"This is so nerve-wracking,oh my God.",said Xukun.

"Now please open your 24 hours rank."

"You go first.",he told her.

"Fine.",she took a deep breath and opened her little file,"Oh my God!! 22!!"

Lin Hyun was so shocked,she didn't expected something so high.

"It's a good spot to start.",she said,"Your turn."

"Oh no,I can't.Do it for me.",he said,holding out his file for her.She took it and then opened it,"Oh gosh."

"Is it bad? It's bad,isn't it?",he asked because of the face she was making.He didn't if it was good or bad,"I swear,opening it myself would have been less painful."