XVIII

~

~

ELIMINATION DAY.

The trainees were all sitting together in front of,not sixty but thirty five chairs.They were all nervous about the results,some more than others.

Lay entered the room and was greeted like usual,"Everyone,long time no see.Due to work schedules last time,I wasn't able to hand out the mission personally on the spot.Here,I want to express my apologies to everyone.I realized that all of you are becoming more and more handsome."

"PD is the more handsome!",some of them shouted making him chuckled a bit.

"Thank you.Thank you.",Lay smiled.He then asked about Yunyi's and Yanchen's health before explaining the eliminations,"This time's evaluation mission is a bit different from the previous ones.Every one of you needs to complete your own performance song but among you,only thirty five people are actually able to go on stage.Twenty three people will be stopped here."

Lin Hyun took deep breaths as Lay continued,"Next,the second ranking that uses the votes of the Citizen Producers will decide whether you stay or leave will be revealed."

[{LH:} I don't want to leave. *pouts*]

"Next,the second ranking announcement officially begins.",Lay said to the camera and he started to explain the votes' process.She got more and more nervous,her hands were shaking and her heart was racing.Next to the girl,Xukun noticed her blank stare and shaking hands,"Are you okay?",he whispered but the girl didn't answer,it seemed like she didn't even hear him,"Hey,Lin,are you okay?",he repeated but nothing seemed to pull her out of her daydream.

Xukun grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently,"Lin Hyun!",he called/whispered,finally capturing her attention,"Jiayou!",he said to her before they both turned their attention back to Lay.

As he was announcing the trainees from 34 to 27,then 26 to 19,and the whole time Lin Hyun was holding Xukun's hand,tightening her grip from time to time when her level of stress was too high.Next,Lay announced the trainees from 18 to 10 and it was there that her heart almost jumped out of her chest.He announced trainee after trainee as her heart was tightening,"Next,I will announce the trainee in 12th place."

Lin Hyun was focus on what Lay was going to say next since 12th was her last rank,"Received,from the Citizen Producer,a total of 8 663 416 votes.",Lay opened his mouth to say the name or the company's name but no sound came out,teasing the trainees.

"This mouth shape is the word 'yue'.",said Zhengting as he looked at Lay.

"Yuehua Entertainment...",started Lay.