Bonus Chapter

"HELLO EVERYONE

"HELLO EVERYONE.I am Fan Chengcheng from Yuehua Entertainment and I'll be your VJ today.It's actually 3AM and all the trainees are asleep.My mission tonight is to see if some of them have weird habits while sleeping.",said Chengcheng,wandering the halls of the dorms.

"What are you doing?",asked a voice behind him,startling the boy.

"Zhou Rui! You scared me! I'm the VJ.",Chengcheng replied,pointing to the camera he was holding with a stick.

"Hello,everyone.",greeted a sleepy Zhou Rui.

"What are you doing up?",asked Chengcheng,surprised because he was suppose to be the only one up.

"You're talking really loudly.How can I sleep?",replied Zhou Rui.

Chengcheng chuckled,"Sorry.Do you want to join me on my adventure?"

The sleepy trainee shrugged and followed the Yuehua trainee,"Justin,Zhu Zhengting,Cai Xukun and Bae Lin Hyun.",read Chengcheng,stopping in front of the door,"We call this,the Avengers room and I don't think I need to explain why."

He opened the door slowly trying not to wake them up.They immediately heard Justin's snores.

"Don't worry,Citizen Producers.An animal do not live in here,it's just Justin's snores.",Chengcheng joked.

"Where's Kun-ge?",asked Zhou Rui,pointing at Xukun's empty bed.

"Look,look,look.",Chengcheng said,nudging his friend then pointing to Lin Hyun's bed with his little flashlight.

"Oh my God!"

Chengcheng and Rui looked at the spooning bodies in Lin Hyun's bed.

"How cute.",said Rui.

Chengcheng approached the camera so he could capture that cute moment of cuddling between the two trainees.
Feeling people around him,Xukun opened one eye and said,"Go away.",he tried to wave them off with his arm.

Next to him,Lin Hyun whined and turned around,snuggling into Xukun's chest,"What's happening?",she asked with her little sleepy voice that was a bit muffled by Xukun's shirt.

"Nothing,nothing.Go back to sleep.",he said,giving her a kiss on the head.He turned to Chengcheng and Rui and told them to get out with his arm waving and his lips mouthing the words 'get out'.Both trainees just stayed where they were,sending Xukun heart shapes.Xukun started to get a little annoyed and grab one of his shoes and threw it at them making them leave the room quickly.

~~~

This is another small bonus chapter while you're waiting for the next big chapter ^-^

I'm going to post the next chapter in a few days i think :)

this book is now #688 in Fanfiction!! IT'S CRAZYYYY

I'm so grateful and I just want to say that I'm so happy when I read the comments/reactions abt my chapters,it's really entertaining for me in the morning since I post this at night.

did u guys watch p101 china? i did and i already have some bias but im not sure yet sooooo

have a goodnight ~