XVI

~

~

AFTER THE SHOW,all the trainees gathered in a room to eat,"Did you try this?",Xukun asked,with what seemed like a dumpling between chopsticks in her hand.The girl shook her head,Xukun opened his mouth with an 'aaaah',Lin Hyun repeated the action and the trainee put the dumpling in her mouth so she can take a bite,"You really eat like a five year old.",he laughed,eating the other half of the dumpling.He then took a tissue and wiped away the sauce.

Suddenly the door opened,"WHERE'S MY SISTER?!",the person who entered the room screamed,making everyone jump.

The trainees looked in the direction of the voice and saw Lay and Jae.They all quickly stood up and bowed to them,"Found ya!",Jae screamed,pointing at Lin Hyun.

The girl ran to her brother and wrapped her arms around him,"I can't believe you're here."

[Lin Hyun and Jaekyun-ge are so cute.They made me miss my family even more.]

[{Xukun:} When Jaekyun-ge came into the room,I thought he was there to kill me. *laughs*]

[Jaekyun-ge is so handsome.I'm jealous.]

The siblings kept on talking while eating,catching up on everything.Jae told her that the reason he was able to be here tonight was that his group and him had been invited on a variety show in China,and had to do some interviews and photoshoots to promote their new album so he took the chance to come and visit his dear sister.

At first theu didn't want him to see his sister because people will consider it as a special treatment,since the other couldn't see their family,but Jae,being Jae,annoyed them until they let him see her.They thought it could also be positive to boost the audience.

"Give me a second,I'll come right back.",her brother said.

Jae walked to the person he wanted to talk to,"Cai Xukun,can I talk to you for a second?"

Even though Xukun kept a straight face,he was totally freaking out on the inside.The trainee didn't know if Jae was going to kill him or...kill him,so he started to panic.

"So...I heard...and saw that you and my sister were pretty close.",Jae said and Xukun nodded slowly,"Do you like her?",he suddenly blurted out.Xukun froze,he started to stutter,not knowing what to say,"Calm down,I'm not going to kill you.",Jae laughed,"Treat her right okay?",Xukun nodded and Jae was going to leave but he added something first,"But if you hurt her,we'll never be able to find your body...ever again.",Jae smiled then left.

Xukun watched him go to Zhengting and they both talked for like two minutes before Jae went back to Lin Hyun who smiled when she saw him.