VIII

~

~

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A WHILE,Lin Hyun sat at her table,eating breakfast with her trainees friends.They all laughed and joked with each other.

After their breakfast,all the trainees went back to their practicing room,"Let's do this one more time before our stage rehearsal.",said Yanchen.

-

The stage rehearsal went pretty well and the two PPAP teams were about to leave to let the stage to the Can't Stop teams but before Lin Hyun could leave,she heard familiar voices calling her,"Lin Hyun! Lin Hyun!",she turned around and saw Chengcheng and Justin running towards her,"Can we talk to you after lunch?",asked Chengcheng.

"Maybe some time when we take a break.",answered Lin Hyun and the two boys nodded and ran back to their teammates.

[{Staff Member:} What do you want to ask Lin Hyun?

{Chengcheng:} That's a surprise. *vicious face*]

-

After lunch,she kept on practicing with her teammates but she couldn't wait until the break because she was so curious.She wondered what Chengcheng and Justin wanted to talk about so when they finally took a break she said to her teammates,"I have to do something if I don't come back in time,start without me."

"Where's their practice room?",Lin Hyun asked the member of the staff with the camera who was following her.

"I think it's this door on the left.",answered the staff member.

Lin Hyun went to open the door quickly,just popping her head inside to check if it was the right room,"Oh,it's Lin Hyun!",Justin shouted as he saw Lin Hyun's face.

"Hey!",she greeted everyone as she entered the room,"So what did you want to talk about?"

"Soooo when you played the violin yesterday,an amazing idea popped in my head.",started Chengcheng.

"Liar! It was my idea!",pouted Justin.

"It was our idea.",corrected Chengcheng,"Anyway,we thought that maybe you could play the violin during our performance."

Lin Hyun thought about it and she didn't know if it was a good idea.Playing the violin yesterday,really brought back some negative memories.That night she cried herself to sleep quietly to not disturb her rommates but with Justin's snores it wasn't so complicated.