XXI

~

~

AFTER THE ELIMINATIONS.

The trainees went back to their dorms and Lin Hyun was clinging onto Zeren's and Quanzhe's arm.Her friends were out of the competition and they worked so hard,it was unfair.

"Come on,Lin Hyun.Time to sleep.",said Zhengting,trying to make her let got their arms.

"NOOOOO!!!",she whined.

"Lin,you know that they will still be here tomorrow? Hm?",asked Xukun.

Lin Hyun turned her head to look at her three roommates,just realizing that Quanzhe and Zeren would still be there tomorrow for the trainees/mentors collaboration.

"Yah,you're right.",she said,letting go of Zeren and Quanzhe.

Zhengting,Lin Hyun,Justin and Xukun went back to their room.They played rock,paper,scissors to see who is going to use the bathroom first and Lin Hyun lost miserably so she was the last one to use the shower.The three boys used almost all the hot water and she let them know with a loud scream,"GAAAAAH IT'S COLLLLDD!!",making the three of them laugh.

Lin Hyun came out of the bathroom in her pyjamas,her arms wrapped around herself trying to keep herself warm,"Kunkun,can you dry my hair,please?",she whined like a baby with her sweet voice which he couldn't say no to.

The boy followed her in the bathroom,closing the door behind him.He took the hairdryer out of the drawer and started drying her hair.His hand went gently through her hair as the girl kept her arms around herself.Xukun stopped,noticing,"Are you still cold?",the girl nodded,"Come here.",he said,opening his jacket.

She snuggled into him,laying her head against his chest as he wrapped his jacket around the girl,hugging her.Lin Hyun tried to relax but her heart kept beating really fast.

Damn you,Xukun,for making me feel this way,she thought.

Suddenly,she noticed something.Sure,her heart was beating really fast but she felt something beating faster than her heart,was it Xukun's?,she thought.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?",the girl blurted out.

His eyes widened as he pulled away from the hug,"I-I...uh-",he scratched the back of his neck,nervously looking at the ground.When he finally looked up,Lin Hyun was staring at him,tilting her head slightly with a little frown on her face.

She's so cute!!!,he thought.

"Why am I like this?",he muttered,confusing Lin Hyun since she only heard him mumbling non sense.

Xukun passed his hands through his hair,frustrated by his feelings and massaged his temples,"Are you okay?",she said,grabbing his face with her hand and a frown on her face.He tried avoiding her gaze but ended up looking at her in the eyes and it felt like he just couldn't breathe anymore.Cheesy,right?

He put his hand on her cheek and caressed it gently.Now,it was Lin Hyun who couldn't look at him in the eyes,she licked her lips,feeling them dry,"Don't do that.",Xukun said,staring at her pink lips.

"Do what?",she asked in a whisper as they locked eyes.

The two teenager felt really conflicted right now.Starting a relationship at this point of their life wasn't really a good idea.Xukun started to lean in,his eyes were now fixed on her lips.

"Are you sure about what you're about to do?",she asked/whispered,"Because everytime we do this,it didn't end really well."

"I'm...more than sure about this."

Xukun pressed his lips gently against hers,it wasn't like any of their previous kiss.This one was much more slow and gentle,yet still passionate.They separated for air and Xukun said,"This is official,you're mine and no one else's."

"Who told you I wanted to be yours?",Lin Hyun teased him.

Xukun gasped and made a fake exagerated shocking face,"No more kisses for you.",he pouted and walked to the door.

"Wait.Wait.",she chuckled,grabbing his arm.The boy turned around,his bottom lips sticking out,"I was kidding.",she said,wrapping her arms around his neck.Xukun raised his chin to ignore her,"Come on.",she stood on her tiptoes and gave him kisses all over his face but he was still pouting.She decided to go on the next level to make him react.The girl made light kisses on his lips and Xukun just couldn't resist any longer,he kissed her back and deepened it.

Both of them pulled away for air,"You're driving me crazy,you know that?",he said.Lin Hyun blushed and hid her face with her hands.

"Stop being so cheezy!"

Xukun laughed at her cuteness and wrapped his arm around her shoulders,"Let's go to sleep.We still have practice tomorrow."

The both of them came out of the bathroom and headed towards their own bed.Xukun kissed Lin Hyun's cheek,"Goodnight.",he said,before going to his own bed.

-

The next morning ,Lin Hyun was being waken up by Xukun,who was shaking her gently,"Hey,time to wake up.",he said with a soft voice.

The girl whined and sat up.She rubbed her eyes lazily and rested her head against Xukun's shoulder,who was sitting on her bed,for a while.He gave her a kiss on the head and said,"Come on,dress up.I'm going to wait for you."

Lin Hyun got up and went straight to the bathroom,grabbing some clothes on the way.She came out a few minutes later and the both of them went to get breakfast before practice.

~~~

this one is a lot shorter sorry.

i need (you gIrL *dance moves*

(~˘▾˘)~

~(˘▾˘~)

okay I'll stop)

your opinion on the future of this book
so do you prefer:
• me finishing the whole book then post a chapter/day but then you'll not have any chapter for a week or two

or

• me posting a chapter/week but it will take longer to finish this book

did you listen to pristin v - get it??
i love it so much,i don't usually listen to girl group but this song is just woaahh

also i love stray kids they're so underrated and felix is so adorableeee

did you watch the last eps of busted! ?
i can't wait for s2!!

am i the only one who loves skinship?? like if im comfortable with the person I'd like to hug them and all,almost all the time and i like to be hug.