XVII

~

~

ALL THE TRAINEES WERE GATHERED in a room with two big screen on the walls.They all started to talk and make hypothesis about what they were doing here,"I hope it's a movie.",said Lin Hyun.

"No,it's not.",said Justin.

"Stop crushing my dreams!!",Lin Hyun shouted at Justin and they both started to yell at each other like three years old kids.

"Stop,you two!",Zhengting,who was sitting between them,shouted like a mom which made the two of them laugh and high five each other.

Suddenly the two screens started to glitch and Lay appeared,"Hello,trainees.",everyone cheered his name.

"Because of work schedules,I am very regretful that I cannot be by your sides. I can only meet you guys through a video,I don't know if you guys have practiced well."

"We have!",they all shouted.

"I heard people saying they have.",Lay said in the video as everyone cheered.

PD Zhang knows his child.

"Even though there are only nine trainees who will debut in the end.But according to the wishes of the Citizen Producers,every day,every hour,even evey minute your rankings can all go under very big changes.So,the trainees cannot relax at any time work hard,work hard,work even harder.You guys must show the Citizen Producers your best attitude."

"Next,I will announce the fourth mission.This time's mission has full participation from everyone seated here but the second ranking will be announced during everyone's practice time."

"Practice time?! That's so cruel!!",Lin Hyun whined,laying her head on Zhengting's shoulder.

"Aish! Come on,it's not like you're going to leave now.",said Zhengting.

"You don't know that."

Lay started to explain what and how all of this will happen as the trainees listened carefully.They also played the concept songs so the trainees could hear them.After that,everyone had at least a song in mind but Lay announced that it was the Citizen Producers who chose the song that each of them was going to perform.

[{LH:} Evaluation Concept.Oh.My.God.I'm so scared!!! I hope you guys chose a right song for me even though I kinda liked all of them. *crosses her fingers*

"The first trainee,Cai Xukun,come up.",announced a staff member and everyone clapped.

Xukun went to take his envelope and opened it to see where he needed to go,"AAAAAaaaaah!!",he started high then lowered his voice,nodding to the trainees.