IX

~

~

THE NEXT DAY was the last day of practice because the show was the same night.Xukun and Lin Hyun didn't talk to each other at all except when it was something about the dance or the singing.Their teammates also thought something was weird because those two were usually really close with each other but now they seemed to be avoiding each other.

At lunch,they didn't even sit near one another,that was when Zhengting sat next to the girl,"So what happened between you and Xukun?",he asked.

"What do you mean?",she asked,acting like she didn't know what he was talking about but of course she knew what he meant.Xukun and her avoided each other all day.

"You know what I mean.",replied Zhengting.

"Bye,Zhengzheng.",she ruffled his hair,before throwing her trash in the bin on her way out.

Lin Hyun went in an empty room to pratice with her violin for the 'Can't Stop' performance,she just had to remember how to play the song but it didn't take so long 'cause she just had that talent.After some time,Chengcheng and his teammates joined her,they had to be used to dance and sing along with Lin Hyun's violin.She couldn't stay long though she had her stage rehearsal with her group in their costumes so she had to go.

She ran late into the dressing rooms and almost everyone was dressed so she quickly got dressed when a staff member gave her her clothes.

(she didn't change in front of everyone,of course)

The hairdresser curled her hair a bit,making it a natural wavy then he put it into a messy bun with a pen.Lin Hyun was surprised that it held so well with just a pen,"The pen is for the chorus,so you can take it of easily.",the girl nodded.

Lin Hyun's outfit was pretty outstanding,she had a high waisted black short with laces going up her body,a crop black and white stripes blouse that ended right where the laces began,some black high heels boots,a dark blue jacket with thin white lines and a pair of round glasses.

-

When it was their turn to practice on stage,they took their places quickly and the music began.

Chorus time,"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen",time for Lin Hyun to take out the pen in her hair and open her jacket to reveal her 'sexy/hot' outfit.

Everyone was amazed and let's just say,it was like they were all falling for her haha.

The end was a little awkward for Lin Hyun because her ending pause was face to Xukun and their body was pretty close but she just ignored it.