XII

ELIMINATION DAY

ELIMINATION DAY.

Yes,today was the elimination day.Lin Hyun was so nervous while putting her 'uniform' on.Her friends tried to reassure her but it was useless.

The trainees entered the room for the elimination rankings company by company and sat on the chairs opposite of the rankings chairs.Lin Hyun was sitting behind Yuehua.

Lay came in as everyone welcomed him like usual,"Today,I feel that everyone's appearances are different.How are you guys? Has everything been going well recently?"

"Good.",everyone said.

"Everyone has changed their hairstyle and their hair color,very handsome.But...from your guys' eyes,I can also see a trace of exhaustion.I empathize with you guys,continue to jiayou.",Lay said then he suddenly talked about lipstick for a moment and he gave Xukun his,because the trainee was apparently looking for one.

Zhang Yixing,you stalker,thought Lin Hyun.

"Please sit,my dearest trainees.Idol Producer's first ranking announcement,this day has come.I don't know how's everyone's mindset,I want to ask all the trainees.Lunar New Year is quickly approaching,is there anybody that wants to return home for the holidays?"

All the trainees looked at one another and some of them slowly raised their hands,including Lin Hyun.

"Zhu Zhengting,tell us why you raised your hand.Why do you want to go home for the holidays?",asked Lay.

Zhengting stood up to answer,"I haven't been home in a long time."

"You miss home?",asked Lay.

"Yes,I do.",Zhengting replied.He sat down and Lin Hyun put a comforting hand on his shoulder,he put his hand on hers to thank her for the support.

[{LH:} I haven't been home for awhile.

{Staff Member:} How long?

{LH:} Since I've become a trainee.I can't even remember the last time I hugged my brother and father. *huffs* I think all the trainees haven't been home for awhile too.We were all born different.We were all born with this dream inside of us,this dream,if we want to make it real we have to make some hard choices.To realize that deam we have to go away from home for...an undeterminate time.It hurts but at the end,I guess...it's all worth it.]

"I understand,because of their dream,everyone struggles out in the world.We leave our hometowns to work hard elsewhere.It truly is difficult.I know what you guys are thinking in your hearts right now.",said Lay.