XXII

~

~

/AFTER THE MENTORS AND TRAINEES' COLLABORATION because the author is really lazy/

Xukun and Lin Hyun were laying on his bed.Her head was on his chest as his hand played with her hair,"It's almost the end.",she sighed,"I don't want it to be the end."

"Me neither.",he said,giving her a kiss on the head.

"What if we break up after the show?",she asked seriously.

Xukun frowned and looked at the girl,"What are you talking about?"

Lin Hyun raised her head and looked at him in the eyes,"What if after the show you get in top 9 and I don't and we end up being more and more distant."

"It's not going to happen,okay? I promise.",replied Xukun.

Lin Hyun smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.Now,it was Xukun's turn to smile.He leaned in for another kiss,a longer one this time.He cupped her cheek with his hand,with his upper body hovering over her,deepening their kiss.

The sound of something falling on the ground made them separate.The two of them looked to where the noise came from and saw Zhengting and Justin with their eyes and mouth wide open.Zhengting turned his head and saw Justin,staring at Xukun and Lin Hyun with the same expression as him so he quickly put his hand in front of his eyes.

"Now,you can't tell us that this is not what we think it is.",Zhengting finally said.

Lin Hyun hid her face in Xukun's shoulder,feeling her cheeks burning up.

"Look what you did to the kid!",he said,refering to Justin,removing his hand from his eyes.

Indeed,Justin seemed froze in his shocked position.Zhengting waved his hand in front of his face but no reaction,"Come on,poor kid.I'll fix you.",said Zhengting,pushing Justin gently in the bathroom.

Xukun and Lin Hyun laughed at how dramatic their two rommates were,"I think we should go to sleep now,we still have the last mission tomorrow.",said Lin Hyun.

"Yeah,you're right.",agreed Xukun,laying back on his bed.

Lin Hyun was trapped between the wall and Xukun so she tried to pass over his body to get out of his bed,"What do you think you're doing?",asked Xukun,stopping her in her track.

"Hmm,going to my bed?",she replied.

"Nooooo.",he whined.