VII

~

~

ON THE SIXTH DAY OF PRACTICE,Lin Hyun's routine was the same,wake up,practice,eat lunch,practice + joking around with everyone then more and more practice before going to bed.The only time she ate was at lunch and her teammates started to worry for her health.

[{Ziyi:} Lin Hyun is a hard worker but I'm afraid she's doing too much.

{Zhengting:} I know that if we didn't told her to go to sleep she would have keep practicing.She barely even eat anymore,I'm so worried.

{Rui:} Lin Hyun is the one who practice the most is the team.She's a perfectionist so she wants everything to be like it is in her head and I admire that but we're all worried about her health.

{Yanchen:} All Lin Hyun do is practice,if she's not dancing then she's singing and if she's not singing,she's dancing.

{Xukun:} I'm really worried about Lin Hyun.We all do.]

The PPAP team A was currently practicing on stage,their performance turned out like they wanted with Lay and Jackson watching them.

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen!",they ended.

"Good,good,really good.It's definitely better.",nodded Jackson.

They all bowed to thank him.Lin Hyun started to feel a bit dizzy but she ignored it,thinking it was just the tiredness of the rehearsal they just did.

"Zhou Rui,when you dance,your eyes have the tendency to look at the others to reassure yourself but careful even if you want to check if you're on time,don't make it too obvious or the whole thing will be off.",said Lay.

They all thank them again and got out of stage but when Lin Hyun tried to make a step it felt like the atmosphere around her was heavier and blurry.She felt like she was going to fall so she grabbed the person in front of her,the person only had the time to turn around that Lin Hyun fell in their arms.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?",Xukun's voice asked but Lin Hyun didn't seem to hear him well enough to answer.It was like she was underwater.

"PD! PD! I think something is wrong with Lin Hyun!",shouted one of her teammates,Zhengting maybe.

Lay and Jackson ran on stage towards Lin Hyun as well as the paramedics,"Give her some space.",said Jackson.

Xukun let go of her reluctantly,letting the paramedics do their job.They called an ambulance and Jackson and Lay went in with her.Her teammates had to keep practicing but not without a little thought about Lin Hyun.