XIV

~

~

AFTER THEIR PRACTICE,Zhengting and Lin Hyun went back to their dorms,Zhengting had his arm around the girl's shoulders as she was struggling,trying to get away,"You're sweaty.",she whined.

"You too!",he said back.

"But you're smelly,you grandma!",she laughed,finally getting away of his grip.

"What did you just say?",he asked,fakely offended.

Lin Hyun started to run as she screamed,"Careful not to break your waist,grandma!"

"Oh! I'm going to get you for that!",he screamed,running after her.

Zhengting was way faster than her so he caught her before she could enter their room,"Gotcha!",he said,trapping the girl with his arms,"Who's the grandma now?"

"YOU!",she screamed,trying to get away,"Let go,you're all sticky.",she whined.

"Not before you apologize."

"Never,grandma.",she sassed.

"Really?",he started to rub his hair, wet with sweat,all over her neck and side of her face.

"Eww! Stop!",she said.One of Zhengting's arms was around her waist and the other one was around her (front) shoulders.She grabbed the arm around of her shoulders and tried to get away but his grip tighten.They kept walking to their dorms in that position with Zhengting rubbing his hair all over her.

"Not until you apologize.",he said as they finally reached their room.They entered the room,quite loudly,Xukun and Justin were already in there,watching them curiously.

"Okay,okay,fine.Sorry,you're not a grandma!",she said.

"Yes and...?"

"Hmm,you're talented and handsome."

"Yes and...?"

"Ughh.And...And sexy and every girl would be lucky to have you,happy?"

"Happy.",he smiled,letting go of her.

Xukun and Justin looked at each other and back to the two of them,"I'm going to take a shower.I have more of your sweat on me than my own.",she took some new clothes and realized something,"That sounded wrong."

After her shower,Lin Hyun sat on her bed and decided to write in her 'diary' that the staff members gave her at the beginning of the show.With a little lamp clip to her notebook,she started to write down her thoughts.