V

A.N: ⬆ Lin Hyun's outfit for the theme song.

N: ⬆ Lin Hyun's outfit for the theme song

~

ALL THE TRAINEES sat on some bleachers,by rank.They were going to choose the center for the theme song.All the A class deserved to be the center honestly and Lin Hyun knew it so it made her even more nervous when it was her turn.She had her pink A sweatshirt on,with some shorts and high knee socks instead of the usual joggings.

[{LH:} You gotta do with what you got. *shows her legs* *laughs*]

"Come on,everybody raise your hand in the air for me!",she shouted once the music started,and winked.Everyone's hand shot up immediately,making Lay glared at the mesmerized trainees.

"Trainees make some noise!!!",she screamed.Lin Hyun danced a bit,shouted some more and sang.

"Now inviting all the trainees from A rank to stand on stage.",said Lay,once everybody pass.

Lin Hyun stood between Zhengting and Xukun.

[I think it would be interesting to have Lin Hyun as a center since she's a girl and is very talented.It would be nice to have the only girl in the middle.]

"All the performances from the A rank trainees have been completed.I'm sure everyone has a candidate you wish to vote for by now.Now it's time to choose the center.Please,take the C sticker in your hand and stick it on them.B rank trainees please come up and vote.",said Lay.

They all went one by one to stick their sticker on the A's sweatshirt and when the first trainee went to vote for Lin Hyun,Lay stopped him by saying,"Careful where you put that sticker.",he warned,making everybody laugh.

When everyone stuck their sticker on their favorite candidate,it was time to announce the center,"Now announcing the final votes,Zhu Zhengting and Cai Xukun received the highest number of votes along with Bae Lin Hyun.",announced Lay as everyone clapped,"Amongst the three of them who will become the center for the first theme song performance? Congratulations to Cai Xukun! Winning the center position with 21 votes."

-

The A class was practicing for the theme song when a voice interrupted them,"All trainees please listen up.Now inviting trainees from ranks A,B,C,D to head towards the theme song stage for makeup and rehearsal.F rank trainees stay in the dance studio and continue practicing.Announcement over."

The required ranks went to where the theme song was to be film.The doors opened and it was dark at first but then suddenly the lights turned on,earning screams of excitement from the trainees.