Harriet Hook

Harriet Hook looked around at the group of VKs that sat in front of her. It was a small group sadly with the blonde haired boy using a spell that was turning fellow VKs (if he even was one) into stone. Harriet looked at her three younger sisters who sat close together. Gil, her only brother's best friend, sat next to a girl who held her arm that had been injured escaping the blonde maniac. She watched as Gil hugged the girl with one arm before looking at Harriet.
"What now?" He asked.
Harriet stood up as she looked over at the remaining ten VKs that were able to hide away.
"We get to Harry and Petra, I have no doubt in my mind they'll help us" Harriet stated.
"How are we going to do that?"
"The storm. When lightening strikes at random the barrier disappears for a second" the girl next to Gil stated.
"Yeah But well get fired if we go through it" a boy with blue hair hissed at the girl.
"We just need to send one person through to get help..." the girl whispered.
Harriet looked down at the crashed piece of fools gold that was tied to her belt. A gift from her crew that was now mostly stone. She was a captain like her father. She needed to act like one.
"Then I'll go through it" Harriet stated clenching her fists "I'll go through and get help"
"How do we know you will?" Someone asked.
Harriet looked over at her three younger sisters sadly before quickly removing the look and staring sternly at the rest of the group that was hiding.
"Because my crew and family are effected by this and by mother dove's dirty feathers I'll get that blonde monster back for it" she hissed through gritted teeth.
"You'll need help getting there" Gil stated as he and the blue haired boy stood up.
"Yeah...Someone's got to stop him right?" The boy muttered.
Harriet didn't argue as she gave the two a nod. She gave her sisters one last glance before leaving the hideout for once the daughter of Captain Hook was holding her breath.