Petra Pan

"We need to go to the Isle and find out what's happening" Petra stated looking over at King Ben and Lady Mal.
"Petra we can't just go into blind" Ben stated in his kind voice.
"Harriet risked her life to come get help we can't ignore that"
"I understand but we'll stir up panic"
"Ben. Panic has already started..."
Finally Mal stood up and walked over to the daughter of Peter Pan. Petra saw a glimpse of glowing green in her friend's eyes as Mal smiled.
"You're right we need to go to the Isle but we can't just send a couple of people"
"Ya need a crew"
Petra turned to see Harry Hook and Uma standing in the doorway. They must have heard Petra asking to help the Isle but the way her growing best friend, Uma smirked at her.
"Ye got two volunteers right here" Harry stated.
Petra took a hold of her boyfriend's hand giving him a warm smile before looking back at Ben.
"Make that three" She stated.
"Six"
The group of teens turned to see Jay,Carlos and Evie entering the room.
"Whether we like it or not we're Isle kids" Carlos stated.
"We can't let it get any worse than it already is" Evie said nervously.
The group than turned towards Ben waiting for his response. A small nervous smile grew on the young King's face.
"Let's get ready than"