Harry Hook

Harry Hook sat in the car next to Petra Pan trying to hide the fact he was nervous going back. If the Isle was in so much trouble that Harriet forced her body through a magical barrier to get help what was really going on there? He flinched feeling Petra giving his hand a squeeze. Both he and his girlfriend shared a look as the car came to a stop. Harry held a breath as he stepped out of the car. His blue eyes widen in horror as he stared at the sight before him. The Isle still had its normal gray skies with storm clouds brewing but there was no sound. Each member of the Isle kid and villain stood in stone statues with looks of horror on their faces. 

"Oh my mother dove..." Petra whispered standing next to him. 

Harry looked down after hearing a squeak to see Petra's ferret sitting in her purse. His girlfriend really never went anywhere without her rodent.

"The shop" Uma stated.

Before Harry could say anything Uma ran straight for her mother's fish and chips not caring as she slammed open the doors.

"Uma!" Harry shouted following his friend into the shop.

He starred up in horror as he saw Ursula, the powerful sea witch frozen in stone. Her tentacles looking as if she tried defending herself from the monster who had turned her to stone. 

"Uma..." he started but he stopped as he heard clapping behind him and Uma.

He turned to see T, the son of Tinkerbell, smirking at the two.

"Why you little-" Harry growled.

"Harry go find your sisters" Uma stated taking a sword out of the wall.

"What?" 

"Go find the and the others I'll hold him off"

"Uma-"

"Give me my last order as a captain alright fish breath?"

Harry Hook looked at his best friend who had a glimpse of hatred in her eyes as she starred at the son of Tinkerbell. He gritted his teeth but gave his old captain a nod before rushing out the back entrance of the shop. Even though she told him to go, he couldn't help but to feel guilt over it.