Harry Hook

"Harriet!" Harry Hook shouted rushing over to his older sister's side.
He gritted his teeth as he held onto her making sure she kept her feet on the ground.
"H..Harry.." Harriet huffed.
"Harriet what happened?"
Harry glanced over to see Petra Pan rushing over to help him carry his older sister inside. The students all watched in horror as Harriet's wounds came into the light. Her hands were burnt to a crisp and her clothes looked like water had put out a fire.
"What's going on?" Ben asked.
"The..Isle...help.." Harriet coughed.
"What's happening on the Isle?" Harry asked his sister.
"Stone...kids turning..blonde maniac.."
blonde maniac? Harry wondered as he glanced at his girlfriend. Petra looked concerned as she helped Harriet to sit down. Jane had already left to get some supplies to treat the burns but Harry knew his sister needed rest more than anything right now.
"Save your energy after you sleep well talk-" Harry started but his older sister gripped onto him tightly ignoring her pain.
"Harry..the girls...help..the girls.."
Harry gritted his teeth as he now knew Harriet put her through something painful just to get help for their younger sisters. He glanced Petra Pan who held the same look he did. The Isle was in trouble.