Petra Pan

Petra Pan rushed over to Harry Hook who came running at the group.
"It's T, T's turning everyone to stone" Harry growled.
"Harry, where's Uma?" Petra asked.
"She told me to get out while she held him off" Harry sighed.
Petra bit her lower lip as she looked at the rest of the group. She didn't know what to say to give everyone the hope that it was going to be fine. Maybe there was a chance Uma would come walking towards them but, she had a feeling in her gut that T had hurt Uma like the several victims of the Stone Spell.
"How do we stop him if he can do this?..." Evie wishes touching a stone statue of a small child.
"I think I remember this spell" Mal stated.
Petra looked over at her friend cocking her head to the side as Mal continued.
"We just have to rip the page and everyone will go back to normal"
"So we need to take the page from him?"
"Good luck with that"
Petra Pan flinched as she heard Fee, her loyal pet ferret, growl as a figure came out of the shadows.
"Anthony.." Evie stated gripping onto Carlos and Jay.
"Look who's all back" Anthony Termaine chuckled his black hair falling over his eyes slightly "sorry folks you're not going to stop us"
"Us?" Ben asked.
"Oh, I made a little deal with T. I hand you over and I don't get turn to stone"
"You won't get away with that" Carlos hissed.
"He's just going to use you..." Petra told the boy.
"Oh please don't act like this is going to end with you changing my mind, I'm not one of them" Anthony hissed pointing to the VKs.
"Oh but she's right"
Everyone flinched seeing T walking towards them. Petra's stomach dropped noticing he had his voice back.
"Miss me Petra and Harry?"