Petra Pan

Petra Pan let out a deep sigh as she grabbed another bucket to cover another leak in the ceiling from the lightening cracking down on the school. She glanced at Harry Hook who sat watching the Isle through an open window. She slowly walked towards him, her thimble necklace catching the low lighting as she tilted her head.
"Harry?"
"It was never this bad of a storm over there" Harry Hook muttered.
"And it's never stormed here" Petra sighed.
"It's probably the sea witch's fault!"
"Excuse me?"
Petra turned to see Cindy, the daughter of Cinderella glaring at Uma who was helping with the rain.
"You probably curse Auradon or something! We didn't have any rain until now" Cindy shouted as her brother Chad nodded in agreement.
"I've got nothing to do with this why would I clean if I did it?" Uma hissed.
"Enough!" Petra shouted standing between the two "We don't know what caused this but we can't blame others"
"She's right" Evie stated looking up from her own cleaning.
Cindy let out a sigh shaking her head.
"Sorry I miss outside" Cindy sighed.
"We all do but let's not lose our heads about it" Ally, the daughter of Alice smiled weakly.
"Right.." Uma muttered rolling her eyes.
"There's someone outside!"
Petra turned towards the window and looked in shocked as she saw a figure stumbling in the rain towards the school.
"It can't be-" Harry said in surprise.
"Harry?" Petra asked.
Suddenly Harry Hook jumped out the window running towards the figure.
"Harry!" Petra shouted following him out the window.
She ran after her boyfriend and stood in shock at who the figure was. It was hard at first to see due to the rain and the figure had several burn marks on their skin and clothes but Petra knew the figure's face all too well.
"Harriet?..." she whispered.