Petra Pan

Petra Pan stared at the statue of T with a twist in her heart. Over simply a year her childhood friend had became her enemy, she fell in love with the son of her father's enemy, but through of it she had discovered her true self. 

"Guys!"

Petra turned and smiled brightly seeing Mal and Ben along with the gang running over to them. The group however stopped and stared at the statue. 

"What are we going to do with him?" Evie asked.

"Dump him in the ocean"

The group turned to see Uma walking towards them. She cocked her head to the side as she gave the group a playful smirk.

"What? He's caused enough trouble hasn't he?" She teased.

Petra shook her head as she looked over at Harry who met her gaze. He offered her his hand to which he took. 

"Lets go home" Petra said happily.

"Everyone of us" Evie smiled as she gave Harry's younger sisters a wave to come over. 

"Man its gonna be a crushed ride" Carlos stated looking over at the large group planning to head back to Auradon.

"I call shotgun!" Jay shouted heading towards the car.

"What! No fair!" Carlos shouted following after him.

Petra Pan laughed at the boys as the three Hook triplets followed. She slowly walked towards the car with Harry's hand still in hers happily.