Petra Pan

Petra Pan jumped down onto the top of the crates staring down at Harry Hook and T. Her jay blue eyes darted at Harry who was swinging a sword to T who was dodging left and right. Waiting for her chance Petra jumped down onto T's back. She held onto him as Fee climbed out of her bag heading for the page. However T slammed Petra into the crates causing her to lose her grip. He grabbed a hold of Fee tossing her over the crates.

"Fee!" Petra shouted as T kicked Harry into the crates destroying the crate cage that was stopping T from using magic.

Her blue eyes widen as she rushed at T pushing him away from Harry as Gil and the mousy girl rushed over to help.  T smirked raising his hand as the Gil and the girl froze in place.

"No!" Petra screamed as they turned to stone.

Harry gritted his teeth tackling T to the ground. Petra watched as the two wrestle before Harry pulled the page out of T's jacket. T growled knocking Harry off of him and Petra rushed over grabbing T's wrists trying to buy Harry time to rip the page. However T's eyes turned yellow as Harry froze into place.

"No!"

Petra rushed over to Harry who gave her a look of worry as she tried to rip the page but she found herself froze in place. 

"Finally" T laughed darkly.

Petra and Harry met each other's eyes as a single tear dripped from Petra's eyes as the two slowly turned to stone. the page still in one piece in their hands.