Petra Pan

Petra Pan let out a hiss of pain as she hit the ground with Harry Hook a few seconds after.
"You okay?" She asked her boyfriend.
"Yeah yeah you?" Harry said.
"Yeah"
Petra stood up as she suddenly saw a light approaching. She held her breath as she heard Fee squeak happily. She let out a gasp of relief as she watched Gil, a girl with mousy hair, and Harry's three little sisters came into the light. Fee already hopping between the three girls.
"Harry!" One of the small girls shouted.
"Oh my crock!" Harry chuckled hugging the three girls tightly.
Petra watched happily as the Hook siblings reunited.
"Petra" Gil said with a sad smile.
"Gil" she said with the same smile.
"You guys okay?" Petra heard Ben shout.
"Yeah guys get down here!" Petra shouted up.
A few moments later Mal and Ben came down the rabbit hole. Mal stared in shock seeing Gil and the others.
"Found some who haven't been stoned yet" Petra said in relief but it quickly turned to worry "where's Evie Carlos and Jay?"
Mal flinched looking up and around before reality hit the ground. Petra went to her purple haired friend who fell to her knees and let out a scream magic sparkling from her hands. The small happy relief of the group was then gone.