Petra Pan

Petra Pan's eyes widen as she heard Mal's roar. T had gotten them before the rest of the plan could get ready. Her hands were shaking as Fee gave a squeak of worry. Her blue eyes looked at her hands as she tried to stop them from shaking. Why wouldn't the stop shaking? However suddenly Harry Hook placed his hands over her shaking ones. Petra looked up at her boyfriend who gave her the cocky smile she had fallen in love with.

"We've got this okay?" He said to her.

Petra gave him a smile as she looked around at the remaining group before her. her blue eyes sparkled as she felt a smirk tug on her lips. She then leaped onto a roof as she looked down at the group.

"Ready everyone?" she asked.

"Ready!" Gil and the girl with mousy hair shouted up.

"Petra!" Harry shouted.

Petra Pan cocked her head to the side as she looked down at her boyfriend. her heart skipped a beat as she noticed Harry's eyes full of worry themselves.

"Be careful" he said.

"Don't worry pirate boy I ran these roofs before" she stated hoping it would take a load off of his mind.

Harry Hook let out a chuckle shaking his head. Petra knew he was remembering when they first met like she did.

"Go get him then girly" 

Petra Pan gave a wave to the group as she leaped roof to roof until her eyes fell on T, who was throwing things around.

"You know, you can't find us but throwing a fit" Petra shouted at him as Fee climbed onto her shoulders.

T flinched and looked up at the girl with a deadly glare.

"Finally done hiding Petra?" 

"We were hiding? I thought he was just terrible at finding Fee" Petra smirked at her ferret who gave her an agreeing squeak.

"Better watch it Petra you're forgetting what I can do now" T growled.

"Only stone cold thing here is you" Petra stated tossing an apple from her bag in the air "You've got your mummy's attitude that's for sure"

"Why you little-" T growled his eyes started to turn yellow.

However Petra threw the apple at his face before grabbing Fee and dashing off on the roofs.

"Catch me if you can Twinkle Toes!" she shouted and the plan was a go.