Mal

Mal and Ben walked through the Isle slowly as they looked to see if T, the son of Tinkerbell, was anywhere to be seen. 

"You sure this spell will help?" Ben asked as he gripped onto a small rotten apple.

"It'll give Petra and Harry time to get close enough to the page, hes probably gotten strong enough that he doesn't even need to hold the page" Mal stated looking around.

"Right you are my lady"

Mal flinched as she narrowed her green eyes looking up to see T standing on a roof. T smirked at the king and lady as he jumped down walking towards the two.

"Where is Petra and Harry?" T asked.

"Like I tell you" Mal hissed.

"I'll spare you and your precious Ben if you tell me my lady"

"Save me the lies"

"How do you know its a lie?"

Mal gave him a crooked smile as she swung her leg kicking the son of Tinkerbell into the building wall. Ben rushed over to her side gritting the apple as it started to glow. T however was too quick for the two as he threw his arms up knocking Ben into a market shop.

"Ben!" Mal yelled as Ben stood up.

Her green eyes widen as Ben froze in a standing position. She turned around to see T's eyes were yellow with his hands in the air focusing on the king.

"M..Mal..." Ben whispered before his face turned to stone. 

Mal gritted her teeth as her green eyes started to glow she turned towards T as her dragon form took over her. However sadly before she could do anything T's magic already had a hold of her.

"You could have avoided this if you just would have told me where they were" T smirked as Mal let out a final roar before even she was turned to stone.