Just Harry and Petra

A month had passed since T, the son of Tinkerbell was turned to stone. Auradon had finally gotten rid of its flood waters and the Isle seemed back to normal. Harry Hook and Petra Pan sat out in the meadow watching the fluffy white clouds from above. Their hands were intertwined as they stayed close together.

"We've had a crazy adventure huh?" Petra asked as she sat up slightly to face her boyfriend.

"Definitely I can't tell which is crazier ours or our fathers" Harry chuckled looking up at her.

"Well neither of us ended up Crocodile food"

"True but our Tinkerbell became as mad as the hatter"

"That's true.."

"But I think it was worth it"

Petra tilted her head as she looked down at him. His blue eyes locking on her as he gave her his playful smirk.

"Cause in the end of it all its still just you and me" he stated "Just Petra and Harry"

"Just Petra and Harry" Petra smiled softly.

She then leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips. The two shared a passionate kiss as the world finally felt right in both of their lives. They were no longer Petra Pan and Harry Hook. No longer the daughter of Peter Pan and the son of Captain Hook. They were just Harry and Petra and they lived happily ever after.