1- Sexi Lexi

At the time I was born on March 6th 1966 I spent a week with my mother. Until she threw me in the trash no literally she left me in the trash crying and alone, one week old. A police found me and saved me from there. he took me home and named me Lexi a little Puerto Rican girl, I got used to him after a week and he became a father to me. When I was 8 I played sports and had almost anything I wanted.when I was asleep at the age of 8 my 'father' creeped into my room and raped me blood all over the place and In different positions. He gave me something that made me pass out completely when I woke up I saw him dead on the floor with the gun in his hands. There was blood on the walls, curtains, between my legs, the floor, bed, blankets, everywhere! I couldn't walk straight and couldn't calm my crying and panicking. I called the police they cleaned me up and took me to the hospital getting 46 stitches and was placed in Daniday Foster home. after years of sexual abuse and beatings I was finally 14 and was scared of the world. a lady pulled my hand and said let's go but I jerked my hand and ran. ran away far away as far as possible and as fast as my weak legs could run. there was 16 year old boy that stopped me in my tracks asking me what's wrong I told him "I don't know who my mom is and my dad shot himself and they hurt me." And he took me to his house as his sister. I finally found a home with a mom who was a stripper and a dad who was a drug dealer. in a huge house and they took me in as my own. every night my brother raped me and my dad drugged me and my mom used me for money. When I was 16 I ran away from there until I found a little boy who was crying I asked him what's wrong he grabbed my hand and lead me somewhere within minutes of him bringing me to a small place there was an old man who attacked me. I don't remember anything except spending 4 years in an underground shed. the shed was only 13ft long I slept on the floor with a ball and chain, It was always cold there was nothing in the room except me and the chain. everyday he went down there about for times to rape me and he only brought me side food that was left over and it would be the smallest portions but at least it was food. my body has been frail and scrawny since I was 8 I never ate much and was always beaten up for some reason.I ran away from there and was alone at the age of 20. I had no education in anything whatsoever, I didn't know one damn thing except sex. I walked alone in the alley with stained up sweatpants and a tight tank top without any shoes. there was a car that pulled up beside me and pulled me in. the car stove fast and I kicked trying to escape. they beat me as if I was a man, they raped me as if I was a prostitute,they yelled as if I was a kid, they pushed me out the car as if I was a dog. I was left on a dirty street barley able to walk let alone breathe with rain everywhere. when I was pushed out the car I saw curly hair bouncing around and fighting. I couldn't see straight and everything was burly figures. I heard car tires screech and drive off. I saw the hair again in front of my face. I just closed my eyes and was placed in his arms. he was warm and smelled of alcohol but with cologne I was amazing. I was to weak to move so I just let my body hang loose as he held me taking me somewhere I blacked out.Until I felt the warm water rushing when I awoke. I was in a tub,naked but was being taking care of. my face burned and hurt badly. "it's okay." a deep comforting voice spoke. I was scared I couldn't trust anyone easily but when I took a look into his eyes and heard his voice he gained it easily,like a spell. He slowly and softly washed my body with bubbly soap. he washed my hair making sure the soap won't get in my eyes. he pulled the drain and let the water go down. he grabbed the towel and softly dried my body. he then rapped the towel around my body and carried me to a big room. he rapped the towel around my hair and grabbed some clothes. he dressed me in his clothes and let me lay in his king bed with warm pillows and warm blankets. we both didn't say any words during this whole thing. he went around the huge room shutting the windows and turning off his fan. he walked out the room and came back about 2 minutes later with a bowl of Frosted Flakes. he fed me and he didn't mind nor did I. I couldn't see his entire face but I remember the way his eyes looked. His hair was brown with light brown and crazy curly, his skin color was caramel, he wore leather pants and a shirt that read 'save the queen' I didn't know what that was like I said before I don't know anything like I've lost my memory and to say the truth I haven't looked in the mirror for years so I have no idea how I looked. After I was finished with the cereal he stood up and walked out. when he came back upstairs and into the room he said "goodnite." shutting off the light and turning to walk out. "wait!" I screamed without noticing what I said or what I was doing or what I will do or what I will say. he turned around and looked at me a bit concerned "yes?" he asked me tuning back on the light and I got worried about everything "Stay." I told him and he smirked alottlw but shook his head shutting off the light and coming to lay down by me. when he did he laid on his back looking up at the ceiling I moved over to him so I could snuggle "thank you." I said laying on his chest "your welcome." he held me close.