6- Light In The Dark

Once the tour was finished up everyone finally got I rest. Maddie and duff are almost a month together they look really happy with each other. Axl has bee talking to a girl named Erin but we don't know much yet. Steven is still in a relationship with his drum sticks and nobody else. as for slash and Lexi well they are doing good just a little minor disagreements and they aren't even dating. although tomorrow is Lexi's great 21 birthday!

Slash's P.O.V

Here I am on our couch with Lexi watching her favorite movie of all time

'The Breakfast Club' but hey if it makes her happy then I'll promote it just for her. She all into the movie eating our popcorn and laid on me. I couldn't really focus cause it was her birthday tomorrow and what was I to do? well I tell you I am going to wake her up at 12:00am on the dot by throwing water balloons at her along with confetti. I grab her body,run down the stairs and spin her around. I lay her out on the counter and give her Jell-O shots and jack Daniel's. next I will take her outside and lay her out In front of my car then hock the horn. I take her back inside and hit her with pillows. lastly I throw her in a pool filled with vodka. but that's only when she wakes up just wait till what we go later on. right now it's 8:00pm "slash.." she called me "yes?" I asked her "don't do no stupid shit I'll break your guitar!" she giggled but I knew she was just playing and I knew she wanted me to do stupid shit. "okay." I giggled and she ruffled my hair "night hair ball,love you." she kissed my chest and started to close her eyes. We fell asleep on the couch with her body laid on mine. my alarm went off 5 minutes before 12:00am so I had to slowly move her body off of mine to get this plan on the roll. I sat there drinking a bottle of jack when my alarm went off again 12:00am it read and I started screaming running to Lexi. I threw all the water balloons at her and she was laughing her ass off and I started to scream to her "happy birthday!" I threw the confetti. she laugher more grabbed her body and ran up the stairs cause we were downstairs so went I reached the top I ran back down to the bottom and spun her she kept laughing so much. I laid her out on the counter and she laughed but was confused I gave her the shots and she to fist pump, the last of my jack Daniel's was given to her and I ran her outside. I got in my car and she looked confused but she wore a smile I honked the horn as loud as possible flashing the lights and she just held her ears smiling. god she was fucking perfect. I ran out the car and back to her. I picked her up threw her on the couch and started hitting her with pillows, she fought back and it was a pillow fight . I found a way to pick her up and hold her over my shoulders and I ran back outside spinning her around then throwing her in the pool of vodka. "omg you dickhead!" she laughed and I took off my clothes jumping in. "happy fucking birthday" I dunked her oundet the water "mmm vodka!" we both drank the vodka "just don't pee in her mother fucker!" she swam around. we played and drank. at one point we got really close and I pulled her. we were in the middle of the pool and we stood close facing each other. I got my fingers and lifted her chin up. I stared into those sightless eyes and back down to her plump lips. she watched me and my every move. we were both ready we slowly met lips and we kissed. this time I knew we both wanted it. this time it was greater then I every thought it would be. this time it was legendary!

the guys came over later on around 7:30pm including Erin and Maddie. they rammed straight thru our house Maddie and Erin ran after Lexi and pushed her upstairs "party time!" Steven screa!ed and they all cheered we sat there talking when all of a sudden we heard a soft cough so we all turned. there stood Erin and Maddie in the middle of them stood Lexi. God damn me and send me to hell because shes making me sin. her skirt was dark blue and went up to her waistline showing her curvy body. her bra was black and strapless. Her hair was up vintage style but was curly she wore shiny black hills. she was fucking indescribably perfect!

i just stood there speechless and getting scraped by my zipper fuck! "ready to go?" axl asked us while we grabbed Erin and heading out to his car,Izzy went with them. Steven left with duff in Duff's car with Maddie. I followed them in my mustang with Lexi. "you look...damm!" I told her I had no other way to put it. she just giggled "thanks slash,thanks for everything!" she gave me the cutest little smile. the party was huge and full of tons of tons of people! once we walked in it was all eyes on Lexi. "Alrite 1..2..3!" I counted down and we all started to sing "happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Lexi happy birthday to you..AHHH!" we all sang at the top of our lungs. after that it was nothing but alcohol and lots of it! me and Lexi stood drinking with each other the whole time just two drunk people that were in love and having a great time.