30- Stay Strong

Slash went back on tour god know how long this time and Lexi stood home. Just 2 weeks after slash leaving,Lexi grew worried with the fact that her monthly visitor hasn't visited. She actually

sat and thought what she could do,so sure enough just to be safe she took a pregnancy test and oh was she scared. "What what does that mean?" she asked herself 'wolf wolf' zillion barked "hang on zill." Lexi took a seat on the tub edge and read the box "no!" Lexi smiled but was in shock 'wolf' zillion put his paws on Lexi "baby zill baby there's going to be a baby!" Lexi got up and cheered. She rushed down stairs and immediately called slash,the phone took a while before he picked up "hello?" he sounded like he was outside "babe!" Lexi nearly shouted "hi love,how are you?" slash asked Lexi "well we should umm talk we needa talk." Lexi mumbled "I'm all ears." slash smiled thru the phone "okay so today right umm okay how do I say this umm well I'm pregnant." Lexi mumbled nervously but smiled like a little girl "oh". Slash sounded disappointed "well say something!" Lexi was beyond nervous and started to overthink "Lexi umm well I-I-I uh I gotta g-go." slash stuttered "what?!" Lexi grew furious "I can't handle myself right let alone a kid." slash slowly spoke "but we're married!" Lexi stated "Lexi I really need to go." slash tried to get of the phone "fine then don't come back ether!" Lexi shouted "Lexi-" slash tried to say but Lexi hung up. She sat there on the gigantic bed all alone. Her eyes clouded up and cried she was left alone again. She didn't stop crying all night then a month passed slash was still on tour and even though they were married they got a divorce even though it wasn't official it was between them. Although Lexi still wore her ring,slash didn't. Time quickly flew by and it became 2 months now Lexi could go see the gender. Luckily no one except slash and Lexi knew about the pregnancy but then again the paparazzi was everywhere. Lexi got the great news of having a baby boy she was beyond excited but later in the week she popped up on the news,talkshows,and in all the magazines, all having the heading of Pregnant & Alone which was horrible the truth just hit Lexi harder and harder. Over there back on tour the news quickly flew "slash why are you with Lexi!?" "Did you know about the pregnancy?" "how do you feel?" "are you guys still married?" questions flew out everywhere to slash when they walked to their limo trying to leave the arena. Slash's guilt sunk in and the rest of the boys got confused and angry. Once they got inside the limo questions started up again "what the fuck was that about?" axl asked sounding aggravated "Lexi" slash mumbled and threw his head back "no shit!" duff said "she's umm she's pregnant" slash sighed loudly and everyone gasped "what the fuck?" axl asked "and you left her?" Matt asked "how could you?" duff asked "why slash?" gilby asked "guys I was on some shit that the stripper gave me it hit me hard and that's how I ended up in the closet that shit was bad I thought I was going to die and then Lexi called and told me I freaked and we ended up getting some sorta divorce." slash stared at the ground well he spoke and ever sigh "come on" duff threw his hands up "I don't know man" axl shook his head at slash and it was silence after that. Steven heard of the great news too but he got furious what he heard she was on her own. "eve baby!" he called,her blonde hair bounced up and down while she ran from the stairs to her daddy "come on put on your shoes were going to visit auntie Lexi." Steven tried to make it sound as good as possible "why?" the 5 year old asked "well eve she's got a big story to tell us." Steven lifted up eve in his arms and walked out the door over to his car "she nice" eve smiled just like Steven while he strapped her into her booster seat "I know" he chuckled and shut the door. He stepped into the driver's seat, started the engine and took off. "okay we are here." Steven smiled and turned to eve who was in the backseat "come on" eve unbuckled her self and Steven opened the door. "Alrite eve tell her hi and that you love her,give her a big hug she needs it okay?" Steven held eve in his arms "why?" she stared into Steven's blue eyes with her blue eyes "cause she has nobody" Steven turned away "uncle slash?" she asked "they umm they are doing different things" Steven tried making things simple "okay" she smiled "Lexi?" Steven knocked on the door "ahh hang on" Lexi slowly got outta her bean bag and walked to the door "Steven,oh my god,hey come on, hi there eve" Lexi smiled and so did they "Lexi?" Steven sat on the couch "yes?" Lexi watched him and put the pillow in front of her stomach "explain" Steven got right to it "Steven oh my god I didn't even know and then when I did know I told him and he said he couldn't handle it" Lexi quickly lost it and begin to cry "Ay Ay Ay don't cry your stinger then that!" Steven grabbed her "being a single parent is badass." Steven smiled and Lexi remembered he was still alone raising eve. Eve sat in the corner playing with the huge dog zillion. "yeah yeah" Lexi sniffled "how many months are you?" Steven asked and Lexi moved the pillow away "2 months and 3 weeks" she smiled "gender?" Steven asked "boy" Lexi smirked "what will you name him?" Steven asked "Hendrix" Lexi's eyes light up "oh lord" Steven laughed and there was a loud pound on the door "hang on I got it" Lexi stood up and walked to the door "oh my god" cold arms rapped all around her and she hugged the figure also "izzy?" Lexi smiled "yes. can you please explain before I get more mad." you could already hear the anger in his voice but also the sorrow in his eyes. "when I found out slash said he couldn't handle it" Lexi summed it up "fuck!" izzy stood up in a mad mood "hey there's kids" Steve said from the kitchen and eve smiled at izzy "hi uncle iz" and izzy smiled "hi eve" he bent down and picked her up giving her a light kiss and he set her back down "look I was only down for a meeting and all but look anything, anytime, anywhere just call me okay?" izzy stood up "thank you izzy" Lexi hugged him "boy right?" he asked her "yeah,Hendrix" she smiled "nice name" izzy smirked and so did Lexi "don't be like your daddy" izzy squatted down to Lexi's stomach and stood back up "your like my little sister okay I will always be there no matter what" izzy stared deep into her eyes "I love you izzy" she hugged him "me too" he whispered and then walked out the door. "Let's go" Steven sat by Lexi "where?" she asked "For Hendrix.." Steven stood up and they went out shopping for baby Hendrix. "So slash tell me what's going to happen next?" izzy talked to slash thru the phone "she won't want me near her or anything of that fact so I'm just going to let her keep that house and I'll take our other one but imma need one of he guys to get my shit seeing that you live across the world." slash chuckled "yeah but I'm doing good!" Izzy smiled "that good stay with your girl." slash told him "no no you stay with your girl." izzy pointed out "look iz I got to go." slash lied "please do the right thing" izzy hung up and slash sat thinking about Lexi and how he fucked up know he may never get her back this time.