11- How You Left Me

Slash's P.O.V

It's only been a day and I cannot fucking take it now we are going on a quick tour. Oh yeah and Steven left the band after the whole thing with Lexi he said this isn't what he wants any longer that he wants to change more for eve and we all accepted it. we now have the drummer Matt sorum and he is really good. "Hey man you okay?" Maddie hugged me "I could lie and say yes.." I said softly taking a drink from my jack. yup I'm drinking this is my fifth large bottle in less then 8 hours. "Time could mend the heart." she told me "it's all my fault and im sorry." I talked to her "I know slash I know." she patted my back. once we were all packed up we got on the plane and flew over to Oakland. the flight was easy I had my booze to myself anf my thoughts to myself. "how ya' hold up?" Izzy bounced by me "I'd be better if you gave me a little something?" I asked for drugs "come to the back." he stood up and I followed him to the back we both snorted his drugs. I felt the rush,I felt good before I knew it the flight was over and we were landing. the most hilarious thing because a random girl jumped all over duff but Maddie stood there staring at the girl and when the girl saw Maddie she apologized then ran back. I couldn't stop laughing at that and then Maddie turned around giggling quickly at me. To say the truth when I saw that girl I saw Lexi weird right? "She was hot." Matt laughed "it is hot!" Erin sighed "let go get drinks!" I shouted "that all you ever want." axl laughed. we were all walking out the airplane and thru the airport to the limo so we can get to the hotel we will be staying in. "Better then being sober." I mumbled "vodka?" duff asked "oh no! no fucking vodka." Maddie laughed "nothing could keep they guy from his vodka." Matt laughed "nothing." izzy mumbled "I can." Maddie kissed duff "can't you guys save that for later?" I waved my hand joking "oh this..." axl started kissing Erin hard. "eww." I drank some of my alcohol and that when we walked thru the airport. fans were everywhere but every girl that was there I saw Lexi I saw Lexi everywhere. I just pushed my top hat down some more so my hair covered my face and eyes then I won't have to see all the Lexis. We finally reached the limo and I stood quiet,keeping to myself.

Lexi's P.O.V

Every guy I saw at the train station and on the train or even passing by was slash I saw slash everywhere I felt broke and hurt I just put on my headphones listening to music with soft silent cries. I was completely lovesick but I knew it was for the best. after a long drive I ended up it State line and found a little motel. I threw myself on the bed and cried my little heart out.

Slash's P.O.V

We were all settled in our hotel room when on of the workers knocked on the door I opened it and saw Lexi I had to blink twice until it wasn't. "yes?" I asked disappointed "my manger would like to know how long will be your stay?" She asked "we will leave when we need to." I replied stubbornly and she bit her bottom lip so I smirked. she put her hand on my chest and I pulled her close "Claudia." she whispered her name "I'll see you soon." I whispered into her ear and she walked away sexy. I walked back in my room and duff was standing there "the fuck man?" he asked tho ring his arms up "what?" I asked acting dumb "you know what we all know what. your just gonna drink your pain away your gonna be worse on drugs and your going to fuck with every girl you talk to just so you can forget about Lexi." he told me the truth and he was right I was going to do all that "I don't know what else to do." I said quietly "just get your head straight." he walked out of the room. later that night we ended up at a bar. Maddie and duff were all up in the corner practically fucking. Erin and axl were smoking and having fun. Matt was out flirting with 2 sluts. I was alone at the bar just like duff said I would be, drinking away all of my pain. like five girls pulled up by me giggling "hey slash." they all said in a cute voice "hey girls." I checked them all out and took a drink of my vodka "your alone tonight?" a blonde asked "all alone." I smirked at them soon were all back in my room with the five girls fucking just like duff said I would be, trying to forget about Lexi.

Later that day

Lexi's P.O.V

I got off the another bus once It was 11:30 and there was loads of parties,drugs, booze going on. sure enough I gave in and went to a party they gave me free drinks,everyone had drugs or were on drugs and I was one of them. I had a girl drive me back to my motel so could be safe just as slash would want me to be I walked in the door & slept.