13- Restored Love

Izzy's P.O.V

It was now the next day and I was so happy that I get to bring Lexi home. I am just sitting in the lobby waiting for Lexi to roll out in her wheel chair. "Mr.Izzy Stradlin?" a male doctor called out "that's me." I walked over to him "okay we just gave anesthesia her memory should restore in a few hours but here she is.." the doctor rolled Lexi out to me but she looked like she was sleeping and now I pushed her to my car. But I ran back to lobby "yes how could I help you?" A blonde lady smiled "umm my name is Izzy Stradlin and my close friend Saul Hudson is in the hospital to can I have an update?" I asked quickly and looking back at Lexi "oh yes Mr.Hudson he just woke up,follow me." we walked down the hall "umm your friend didn't fall into a coma which is a good thing but he did awake and we given him anesthesia and his memory should return in just a few short hours." She pushed slash out in a wheel chair and he was awake laughing so I started laughing,he looked hilarious! "oh man oh man have you see this hair on my head oh ho ho no!" he was dying of laughter when I started rolling him to my car. I got him in and I started driving by now Lexi was wide awake but laughing for no apparent reason. I drove Lexi rode passenger and slash say in the back alone. "oh my god she's perfect!" slash loudly whispered in my ear and Lexi turned to slash and started smiling this when I started up my camera to record them "you have nice hair." she complicated him "you do? wow it's really that nice but not as nice as you!" slash punch lined her with a cheesy quote "your cute." Lexi leaned in on slash "oh please your drop dead gorgeous!" Slash said into her ear and Lexi jumped over the seat almost kicking me. slash and her sat in the backseat cuddling with in each hurling each other tight in their arms. Everything was back to normal,everything was perfect. it was amazing! I helped them into their house because I wasn't sure if they would be safe alone but everyone from the band and the girls were there. slash and Lexi fell on the couch together still in each other's embrace. everyone had an excited confused look on their face and I just shook my head giving a thumbs up "hey why don't you two go upstairs to relax?" and both of the lovers stood off the couch, walking up to their room. "what did you do?" Axl literally burst out his seat "they saw each other and fell in love all over again!" I smiled like crazy so did everyone else. "How about we go clubbing?" Matt suggested "no Matt then they'll argue." I said dull "no well will see if they are really in love?" duff did ducklips "how?" axl questioned "because if they stay with each other and protect how they used to then it's for real and if they argue and fight it's for real also but we will manage you keep them together." Erin stated "no Erin we lost her before for 2 years I don't wanna walk a thin line." axl rubbed Erin's arm gently "no no axl Erin is smart we could see how they act around each other and help them out." Maddie stood up "yeah!" I laughed while talking "so clubbing?" duff asked with huge eyes "clubbing!" I shook my head yes.

3rd P.O.V

Finally the band and the girls are at the club. everyone is drinking and going wild when slash and Lexi are on the top of the roof laying down watching that stars. when both of the anesthesia wore off around the same moment and it exactly when they were looking into each other's eyes. at first you could see happiness and live then it turned to sadness and betrayal "wait a minute, slash?" Lexi started checking slash out "Lexi?" Slash made an ugly face "what the hell?" Lexi started to walk off the roof "so you no longer love me?" slash chased after her "I am not sure." Lexi walked faster threw the people. Maddie saw them and pointed it out to everyone "your not sure?!" slash mocked her but still chased "yes slash I'm not sure!" Lexi yelled back "don't say that!" slash told her and by now they were outside in the middle of the street with the rain dropping upon them why slash? why? you never said it to me!" Lexi stopped and turned around "I didn't want to tell and then hurt you.." slash sighed "surprise,I'm hurt anyways!" Lexi yelled sarcastically in his face then walked away again "well hey!" Slash pulled her arm "what?!" Lexi looked up at him and gazed into his eyes "I love you and there is not damn thing that will keep me from loving you!" slash leaned down and kissed her.

Then they ended up at home. they made love all night long something they've always wanted but took it slow.