Storm

"Beautiful," mahinang sambit ni Glaiza when Rhian slowly pulled her hands from covering her breasts, revealing her pinkish peaks.

Rhian felt hot on her face sa komento nito sa kanyang private part but when Glaiza brought her lips back on hers, ang pag-blush na naramdaman ay napalitan ng naglalagablab na apoy. Her tongue pushing through like a key to open a lock, at nagpaubaya naman si Rhian sa bawat pagpisil ni Glaiza sa kanyang hinaharap ng kanyang nag-aapoy na kamay.

As Glaiza's lips flow down like a stream, Rhian's mind is in a whirlpool. Her heart beats louder than a thunder, harder than a band's drum. Every move the woman above her takes her one step higher to euphoria. And when Glaiza travels, hindi niya maibuka ang kanyang mga mata and just letting her mind picture what the latter is doing to her. Parang if ever na dumilat siya, baka hindi totoo ang kanyang nararamdamang init at kuryente. Baka bunga lang ng kanyang napanood ang nararamdaman.

"Mahal," that word confirms it that what she's feeling is real. Hindi imahinasyon. Glaiza's voice, her touch, her kiss... They are all real.

Rhian's breath cut short when Glaiza's mouth conquer her right peak. Her head turns right, then left. Hindi niya malaman kung saan ba siya kukuha ng hanging ipampupuno niya in her diminishing lungs. Her mouth agape.

The other woman slid down, hooking her fingers on the garters of the other's pajama pulling it down slowly. The friction of the fabric as it moves slowly from her waist, down to her thighs was like a feather being brushed on her skin. The A/C's coldness cannot smother the heat building inside of her. She's loosing the power of holding her soundness and her will is hanging by the thread.

Throwing the cotton pajama and lace underwear out of the way, Glaiza climbed back taking over the luscious lips she left temporarily, placing herself between the open legs of the woman she loves. She felt so free. Wala na ang lubid ng alaala na nag-gapos sa kanya upang mahalin ng lubos ang dalagang kanyang kasama ngayon. Wala nang multo. Malaya na siya.

Ang malakas ng hanging dala ng malakas ng ulan cannot hide the moans and groans made by the couple as they turn the chilly night into red hot steaming one. Kulang na lang ay mag-apoy ang kamang kanilang hinihigaan sa bawat maiinit na tagpo. And when Glaiza's hand crawl down, feeling her way to the hidden treasure, that thin thread that was keeping Rhian's sanity snapped, drowning her to the depth of her earthly desire. Hindi niya alam ang dapat niyang maramdaman at wala ito sa mga salitang natutunan niya simula ng siya ay maging tao at manirahan sa lupa.

The bed sheet was like a body of water that ripples and churns as Rhian's body twist and turn to the sensation that is now winning to control all over her. She can feel the strong wave of the sea. She became the ocean and Glaiza is the oar that paddles her towards the center of passion. Rationality escaped, leaving her mind in every direction. The softness of her core only made Glaiza to pursue more in discovering the virgin island that is the girl she loves. Theres no right or wrong. No light or dark. Black or white. But only the two of them exist in the world they created.

Glaiza's skillful hands crawl, recognizing herself with the smoothness and creaminess of her better half's skin. She'd been wanting her and now is the time to overthrow her guilt and fear because she had told her the truth.

The feast infront of her is delectable and she can no longer wait to taste the succulency being offered to her. No magic word to utter that Rhian was sent to the edge of the cosmos when Glaiza's overheated tongue meets the paradise. It is more than just the waves she feels but the ground shook as her hips moves up and down, gripping a handful of hair on the woman who is busy tasting her delightfulness.

"Ahh..haaah..." that is the only sound Rhian can make but it is music to Glaiza's ears. A sound that tells her she's doing a wonderful job introducing Rhian the amazing feeling of making love because she does love her so much.