When We Were Mercs (Jake Muller x Reader) Pt7.

(Y/N): "EXCUSE ME?!?"

Jake: "wha-THE FILE! We gotta read through it, and I was asking if you wanted to head to YOUR apartment or mine."
I felt my face get warm again. Great, now he's gonna think I'm a perv.

(Y/N): "....Oh. Sorry. Anyways, um, we can head to my place. Get somethin to eat, too.''

Jake: "Good, that gets me outta having to buy you dinner. But don't think I'm lettin you out of buying me that new jacket."
We started heading towards my apartment, two floors up.the

(Y/N): "Ok um, first of all, this in NO WAY gets you off the hook for dinner. I won that bet fair and square! I'll buy you that jacket... AFTER dinner.''

Jake: "Have it your way. Hope you like hotdog vendors.''

(Y/N): "Love 'em.''

--------------------------------Apartment timeskip-----------------------------------
I opened the door to my apartment, apparently forgetting how much of a mess I left behind this morning.

(Y/N): "Just a heads up, it is NOT usually this much of a dump. I ready in a hurry this morning."

Jake: "Hey, it's cleaner than my place."

(Y/N): " Well, i don't know if you wanna eat before or after the file, but either way all of got is a couple frozen dinners. "
I opened the freezer door, only to be reminded that there was a reason I ended up skipping breakfast this morning.

(Y/N): "Um, scratch that.

Jake: "Dont sweat it, just means we can get through this a little faster."

He opened the file, revealing s two and a half page List of information and a third photo aside from the two pinned to the front.

----------------------------------------------page 1-----------------------------------------
Subject: Edgar Thompson
Age: 50
Height: 6'3
Hair: brown-blonde
Eyes: blue

Edgar Thompson has been working alongside his wife (Lena Thompson) running adv illegal weapons business. Possibly working with their 19 year old daughter Analyse, who also runs a separate and thriving drug ring that has administered and distributed past strains of deadly viruses to be used as bio-weapons.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Subject: Analyse Thompson
Age: 19
Height: 5'7
Eyes: one green eye, one blue eye
Hair: dark brown, currently dyed a blood-like red

Despite her young age, Analyze has been associated with the technology involved in recent weapon advancements. As well as running a drug ring involved with many bioterrorism groups, and the use and distribution of deadly viruses in bioterrorist attacks. She is also suspected to be taking part in her parents' weapons ring, and multiple accounts of theft, identity theft, and murder.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Subject: Lena Thompson
Age: 48
Height: 5'10
Hair: black
Eyes: green

Wife of Edgar Thompson, and mother of Analyse Thompson, Lena is a former military scientist, having a hand in both military AND illegal weaponry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jake picked up the photo of Analyse and held it up to my face.

Jake: "Huh."

(Y/N): " What? "

Jake: "YOU, believe it or not, look almost identical to Analyse. Only difference is your hair and eyes. Up for a little undercover work?"