Hey My Love

Hey love, sweetie, angel.
This is for you my friend
Disregard all the worries and relax for a bit. I want you to focus on what  I'm about to say:

Sometimes we put up a mask so that we don't worry our beloved ones, so that we don't show others our weaknesses, so that we can move on with our lives. Be it good, or miserable.

Only ourselves know what we go through.

But I want to say that I want you to talk to me whenever because I'm here for you, to listen to your every worry and help you feel better with the best I can.

Don't hide your feelings/yourself behind those masks because I can actually see through you. I can tell when you're upset. You might not believe me because I don't insist much, and that is because I don't want to bother or annoy you. I want you to come to me and tell me those things you're going through, I'm here for you.

I want to listen and help you out of it. Talk to me. I know you're not okay and I always end up finding out what happened after a through out set of questions thrown at you.

I want you to come to me willingly without me asking you to. That way I'll actually feel needed. That way I'll feel that you need me by your side through your hardships — not me running after the answers.

I want to be the best friend there is for you~

I love you 💜
—Jeani