chapter 2. Finding Family

Yo yo yo I'm back

Y/n pov

Alex rubs the bridge of his nose

"Look, I'm going to get straight to the point , I never had a relative called 'm/n Hamilton" he says a sip of his drink

I smirk and lean back "but you did have a twin sister called y/n Hamilton"

Alex's eyes turn dark "how do you know about y/n " he grits his teeth

I take my eyepatch of and look him in the eye "hello Alex"

"Y....n... How? " His eyes are tearing up "I thought you were dead..." He chokes down a sob

"Hey, hey Lexi it's alright , I'm here now, and honestly I'm much better then I was in the Carribbean " I say trying to stop the tears flowing from Alex's face.

I never was one for emotions .

His face suddenly turns to anger "were have you been, I was so worried " he looks like he's about to start yelling .

"Calm down Lexi , let me explain . After father and I left the Carribbean , he started training me in combat as we moved places to places , he then started up a little business, well sort of it wasn't official but what we'd do is basically be a hired gun for the American officials and we'd murder the British , we were going quite well, until " I hold back a tear "until.... He was killed by a British general ... they didn't even look him in the eye when they killed ... Spineless bastards.. that was back when I was 14 after that pirates boarded the ship , I killed the coward and burnt his ship down to a smolder" I chuckle remembering the hot flames flickering around the burnt up ship " I then went on to different ships taking different jobs and carrying on father's legacy . That was until recently I was enlisted in killing a British spy aboard a ship , I got caught and thrown in a cramped cell until American ships destroyed my cell, washed up a shore , killed some more British , got caught by general Washington, joined the revolutionary movement and know I'm here"

Hercules and Lafayette start making there way back other with the shots and drinks .

"We'll talk later " Alex mutters to me

---------

"Ready to have your ass thrashed Herc?" I say grinning ready to beat his sorry backside

"Try me " is all he retorts stretching his arms

"ready... Set .... GO" John shouts at the top of his voice

With in secondes I've finished , I look up and smirk at Hercules who only on his sixth

"How the fuck....." Alex whispers in disbelief

I look him starting in the eye "Alex , when I left the Carribbean the only thing that was safe to drink on ships was rum, I can drink a shit load of alcohol without even getting a hangover "

"Wait you 2 never established how you now each other " John says sipping his beer

"Alex I'm hurt , you never mentioned your twin brother " I put a hand on my chest in mock hurt and disbelief

"You 2 are twins!?!! " Laffayette spits out his drink in surprise

"Unfortunately" Alex mutters and groans

I role my eyes at his words

"Pas besoin d'être une bite à ce sujet " (no need to be a dick about it) I say laughing

"Tu parles François ?" Lafayette asks (you speak French )

" I learnt from a french captain " I say flicking a gold coin I'm the air

"I'm not even going to question what you used to do before joining the revolution," John mutters before sipping his drink.

Time skipppppppy

(It's around 11:30 in the night)

Me and Lafayette are the only ones not absolutely hammerd so we were left to carry them back , except none had told us were they where staying.

"Laffy they can just sleep in the room I got for tonight , I'm still not that drunk and I want to see if some place does a late night food I'm hungry as hell, so your welcome to join "

Lafayette blushes a little at the name and looks away

He shrugs and says "oui I'll come , I don't really want to be around these ivrognes " (drunkards)

I laugh "I had no idea how much of a lightweight my brother was "

Le time skipppppppy

Me and Lafayette didn't get back till around 4:39 I'm the morning , we just talked , honestly it was nice to just talk instead sending a bullet through them .

He talked about his grandmother and how much he wanted France to revolt . He really passionate about his country , his enthusiasm is adorable .

Once we get back I just flop onto the bed , not even caring if there's 4 other guys in my bed and sleep

Okay so this chapter is done , I'm deciding on whether or not to kill you?

You decide

Okay so this is goodbye from me , so I'm going to work on another chapter for another book ,comment or dm talk to y'all later.

Syanara suckers from your amazing fabulous good looking currently single author

Astrid Star xoxoxo

Word count : 846