Chapter 34: Pip

It had been a few months since Y/N had been found by Alex and the others. And plenty had changed.

Alex was sent home by Washington due to an incident with Charles Lee. Prompting Y/N and Lafayette to fight for him to return. Eliza had given birth to a little boy, little baby Philip. By far one of the cutest child to ever live.

The group had also recently been pushing Y/N to get out of the tent and go exploring, Alex especially had been pushing her to go away and do something non army related and so to get her brother and everyone else to shut up, Y/N had relented and left to stay with Eliza and Philip. Y/N could proudly say she'd actually made improvements with her relationship with them all, especially Angelica. They were no longer at each others throats but were merely courteous to one and other while in the same room.

Luckily that didn't happen to often.

At Eliza and Alex's home

"You're so good with Philip," Eliza cooed softly as she watched Y/N hold the small delicate babe in her arms. Eliza was dressed in a simple blue gown. Where as Y/N was sat in her usual outfit of pants and a shirt, although had embraced her girly side slightly by allowing Eliza to braid a purple ribbon through her hair while the little one was sleeping.

"Have you ever thought of having children with Lafayette? I mean after this war you too will have plenty of time to get making them." Eliza tried to be sly but came off as a little pervy.

Y/N simply laughed as she gave back the little baby with a smile. "I'd like to maybe have kids and a family one day... I just, I struggle to actually envision what that would look like, I hate the idea that after this I'm meant to suddenly settle down and become a glorified slave... To be properly married I have to show that I am a woman and I can be lady like. To spend all my life travelling and fighting to suddenly pinned down... It sounds nightmarish?" She sighed as she tried to explain her logic to the other woman. "But I honestly don't think I could ever leave Lafayette... I love him, way to much." She finished with a smile. All was silent between the two of them before a loud knocking could be heard at the door.

"Oh that'll be Angelica and Margherita!" Eliza smiled and hurried to the door as Y/N sat back in the chair, looking back at Philip... Imagining what'd be like having her own child. Her own sweet thing, 'Who would it look like? Lafayette? Me? The perfect of us both?' she couldn't help but think to herself.

"I personally think it'd be the perfect mix of you both." Peggy commented with a cheeky grin as she sat down next to Y/N.

It took a moment for her to register what Peggy had just said, "I said that aloud didn't I?" Y/N finally groaned and leaned back on the sofa, groaning, her face was bright red as she mumbled something. Eliza and Angelica were laughing slightly at her.

Alright! Don't worry hoes- there should be another chapter coming tonight. I just didn't know how to move onto the next part so I figure another chapter would better fit it.