Chapter 26: Never Goodbye, Only Farewell

So you guys have been begging for another chapter and here it is. Hey guys I'm going to postpone the writing thing for now, just so I can finish writing this book. Or else I'll never get round to it.

James pov

I look around the dingy room they have my sister locked up in, even for a fugitive it's a grim room... It's so depressing.

"You finished?" I asked and she looks up at me. I can tell from the way her jaw is clenched that she's gritting her teeth.

I watched as Y/N folded the paper and pushed it towards me, the paper flew up a little before landing about half a foot from me. I sighed and reached down for the letter. I didn't bother reading over it, she didn't even know where she was, never mind telling someone else where she is.

"Why are you like this?" She asked looking up at me. I almost felt like laughing, an assassin asking me why I'm like this. But then I remembered who she was, my little Y/N. My little baby sister.

I let out a sigh but simply smile down at her. I turned and began to leave the dingy room, the letter gripped tightly in my hand, it might be the last thing my sister ever writes.

"Dad said you knew why we were leaving..." I hear a voice behind me say, her voice wasn't quiet, nor was it fearful. That's another thing about my sister, she'd speak to you how ever she wanted to.

I look back at her for a few seconds before exhaling and closing my eyes. "Yes... He was coming down the stairs. And I'd gotten up for a drink of water. I asked him what he was doing and he told me what was going on."

I open my eyes again and give her a brief smile. "Goodbye Y/N." I say to her as I leave the shack and walk outside and onto the muddy English camp. Obviously the English picked the boggiest place possible to have there camp. I pick up my white silk handkerchief and hold it to my nose, the smell of half dead soldiers and horse manure stung at my nostrils, I'd been here for weeks and I still wasn't used to the putrid smell that seemed to be constantly scratching around the camp. Sometimes the smell would leave and I'd forget about it, but the very next time I walk into the camp the smell attacks again.

Y/N's pov

"It's never goodbye, only farewell" I say aloud to the now empty room.

I let out an exhausted sigh. James hadn't bothered tying me back up so I dejectedly crawl into one of the corners. Normally I'd be plotting my escape, but.... I think this is the end.... I guess I've lived a good life, I wish it had been longer but if there's something I've learnt in life is that nothing is ever fair in life.

My only hope is in that letter.

At an an American port.

The two soldiers stood side by side, each dressed in there stunning red uniforms, one man had sun blonde hair and sea blue eyes, the other man was a fiery redhead with green eyes who was practically a stick. "Do you know when she's coming?" The blonde haired man half whispered to the red head.

"Captain said that the Twingling brothers are bringing her and escorting her to the King palace..." The red head answered, he hated having to master the blue eyed man's mundane questions. If he'd listened for once then he'd have all his questions answered.

"Yes, but when?" The blonde haired boy whined slightly as if he was a bored school child.

The red head closed his eyes and took a deep breath. It was taking all of his might not to knock the blonde haired boys block off. The red head checked his pocket watch. "4 hours. In 4 hours we will take Y/N Hamilton, also known as The Hitman Hamilton onto this boat. Down to the British docks were she'll be tried and prosecuted in the King's court most likely for piracy, robbery, murder and treason. After which she'll probably have the a public hanging so that all can see her hanging body. After which we'll be officially discharged from her case." The red head boy managed to keep his cool by just reciting everything they'd been told, he hoped this would manage to quench the blonde haired soldiers sudden curiosity.

All was silent for a moment. The redhead looked up, a certain hopefulness across his face as he believed the questions were over. Maybe now the incessant talking would cease. Unfortunately he wished to soon.

"So which dock is she going to?" The blonde soldier asked oblivious to what all the annoying questions were doing were doing to the other soldier.

The redhead let out a loud groan as he tilted his head back. "Just. Shut. Up. Already."