Chapter 25. Nothing

Y/N's pov

"Hey...." My eyes snap open the second I hear James voice, I growl quietly at him.

"Y/N, look I'm sorry. I had-" he's interrupted by me spitting directly in his face

"Okay I deserved that." He says wiping it of his face.

"No matter what, you're not making it out of here alive.... And I wanna give you a chance to write a goodbye to everyone. Everyone you know." James shrugs a little and looks down.

I look at James with a 'really' look on my face. "James it may have escaped your notice, but I am very slightly tied up"

James chuckled. And pulled out a gun. "You haven't changed at all." He began to untie me

"Your untying me. What makes you think I won't do a runner?" I ask, the gun now pressed against my temple.

"Because you'd rather die a proud death in England then a shameful death in America." James says smiling and handing me the quill and letter.

I don't say anything and merely take the paper and quill from James

Washington's pov

It's been 3 days since Alex's wedding and nobody has seen Y/N.

Lafayette came to me two days ago and I'd simply dismissed it as her going of on a drinking spree.

But 3 days without any communications is incredibly suspicious, so I started asking around to see if any of the locals knew where she was.

So far we'd had no luck

"Er... Sir can I come in?" I hear a voice say

I look up to see a dishevelled Lafayette. His hair was a mess, his face was haggard and his eyes look tired.

"Lafayette are you okay?" I ask my voice soft.

Lafayette walks forward and collapses on the chair in front of me, he then begins to cry.

"Non... I still don't know where she is.... Nobody's seen her.... George I'm scared" Lafayette looks up at me, his face was streaked with tears. He was breaking down without her. That much was obvious

"Gilbert it's okay. She'll show up soon." I say walking around my desk and placing my arm around Lafayette's shoulders

"Usually she tells us where she is. But no nothing" Lafayette carry's on crying.

Lafayette carry's on crying as I carry on hugging him. He'll tire himself out soon enough.

(I'm all for a bit of Washette but don't take this as Washette please, if you want me to write Washette then request it on my Hamilton one shot book. This is a Reader X Lafayette remember)

Hercules pov

I haven't gone back to camp since Alex's wedding, I've spent the days at the shop.

But I am surprised usually I get a letter from Y/N by now, but no nothing.

Oh well, maybe they're all just a bit busy training, after all it's only been 3 days.

I'm brought back to earth when the doorbell rings and two English men walk in.

"Hello gentlemen how can I help you today?" I ask a fake smile plastered across my face

"I just need my Jacket refitting" One redcoat says while the other looks around the room with wide eyes. Damn he looks like a kid. Is he even old enough to join the English army.

"This way gentlemen" I say walking them through the back room

"Please stand on the wooden box with your arms out" I ask as I hunt for some black thread to start on the jacket.

"Mhm" the redcoat I addressed says and steps up his arms wide.

"Jake, why are you getting your jacket refitted now?" The kid asks to the one on the wooden box

I begin to listen in. This was the best part about being a tailor, everyone just expects me to be quiet and sew. But in reality I'm listening to every word they say.

"Because dear brother. I have been given the honour of taking The hitman Hamilton to the king's court to have him executed." Jake says with pride and arrogance in his voice

I pause. Hitman Hamilton. I remember, Y/N addressed herself as that when we all first met. No. Please God no.

I turn numbly the black thread in my hand, my eyes and face empty as I begin to sew.

"I thought he was the hardest criminal to catch?" The younger one says

"Actually HE is a SHE. And she is meant to be the hardest criminal to catch. Apparently all it took was a spiked drink to get her to drop." Jake says.

Suddenly I pricked my finger, I quickly pulled it back and put it in my mouth and sucked on it. A little bit of blood had come out but not a lot. The redcoat "Jake" looked down on me in disdain but turned away when I carried on sewing.

"Seriously!? Damn. How high is her death count?" The little one asks eyes wide

"They say she's been killing since she was eleven and her death count is coming close to a thousand. More then one a week" Jake says looking at the little one

She's killed nearly a thousand people? Damn Y/N. I guess she really is like Alex then. Except instead of writing she's killing.

"So what'll happen when she gets to England?" The little one asks Jake

"She's an infamous killer. She'll most likely be sent to the king's court to meet the king. She'll be trialed, but no matter what she'll hang for her crimes. It'll be the most famous public hanging in history" Jake says as I pull the needle out once more and bit through the thread.

I stand back up and look at my work as they carry on talking.

"It's done now. This way to pay please" I say leading the way back to the front of the shop

They both follow me and pay for the work before leaving the shop.

I watch them quickly wander off.

If I have anything to do with it Y/N won't hang. Not if I have anything to do with it.

First I have to tell Washington and Lafayette.

I begin to close the shop as quick as possible as I run back through the shop to the stables.

I throw a saddle over Sadie and mount her.

"We need to get to the general before it's to late" I say to Sadie, I kick her sides to push her on. She takes the hint and begins to gallop.

Don't worry Y/N.

We'll save you.

Hopefully we'll save you.......